Grrr why is TTC so emotional and hard!?

susanneb1984

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Congrats to all those with a BFP lately.

i'm so fed up, 6dpo today, nearly 7dpo......
I felt so positive about this month, thought yeah this is out month....but deep down I know it's not. Despite the symptoms and the spotting stopping I know :witch: is waiting around the corner ready to pounce. Sorry super emotional again tonight.

Im right there with you this month. Ive just returned from a lovely holiday in Spain but the whole time i was there I was surrounded by families and happy kids running around. Now im back home and feel like it's not going to be my month.. again.
Feeling extremely blue.

Sending you hugs and hoping we both have a better month next time!

Thank you hunni, hope you get your BFP soon. Have you been trying long?
This is month 27 for us

Susanne I hope you don't mind me asking but I noticed you have been ttc for 27 months?? Have you been to talk with your gp about this? They recommend seeking medical advice when you have been unsuccessful after a year. Just asking because it has crossed my mind and if I don't succeed this month or next I might seek help.
My first child was a "surprise", my second took 2 cycles and my third was also a "surprise" so it is really frustrating me that I haven't succeeded after 7 cycles. What is also worrying me is my age and my weight. I had my last child 6 years ago at the age of 30 and I was also 3 stones lighter.
I don't want to alarm you and I don't want you to start worrying that you may have a problem I was just being curious xxx

No we haven't hunni. We're 25 and 26 and have got our DD's so we know there isn't a problem there, it's just taking a long time. My DP isn't as into the TTC thing, doesn't want to know about ovulation or charts and stuff just likes the sex I think! hahaha he'd love another baby but he's not quite as desperate as me......

At least you have youth on your side!! I really hope you get your BFP soon love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->