Grrrr, can't sleep!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by katy1310, Dec 11, 2009.

1. katy1310

katy1310 Mummy of 1

I am so fed up of not sleeping - but I am so tired I don't know what the problem is with sleeping!

Last night and the night before I was awake till 2.30, awake again at 3 for ages, and then awake from 5.30. This morning I lay there for ages but finally got up at 6.50. I can just tell I'm going to be knackered all day but I have lots to do today! If I'm not needing to pee I'm starving or woken up by nightmares :growlmad: It's getting really annoying!

I guess it's all good practice for when the :baby:arrives but still, it's really annoying when I want to grab all the sleep I can while I have the chance!

2. tickledpink3

tickledpink3 Mommy to Olivia and Aubre

You are not alone. Now the past two days, I've been sleeping for about 6 or 7 hours. Before that, I was lucky to get two. Sometimes, I think I can sleep standing up.

3. nineena

nineena mummy to a gorgeous girl

I'm with you on this one, am absolutely exhausted but seem to be waking every 2 hours and my sleep doesnt feel deep coz im aware of my srroundings. God practice though for when our bubs are here lol