Grrrr I hate my temps!

VGibs

NTNP=#4 on the way
Reaction score
I am seriously freaking out about my dumb chart and temps. I have had very low BBT's. I mean so low that FF doesnt even let me register them. I have only been temp'ing for like 5 days but the fact that it is so low makes me nervous. Can someone have a peek at my chart links and maybe give me some idea what they think? I am seeing my doc today so I am going to ask her but sometimes doc's can be useless when it comes to TTC pro's like you ladies!

I took a look. They do look low, but honestly, it might not mean anything. It might just mean that you run at a cooler temp than many women. What you really need to look for is a temp rise after ovulation. I would say keep temping and try not to read too much into it. Once you have a full cycle charted, then we can take a look.

The first chart I saw didn't have any temps. Did you temp that whole month and couldn't log it even after Ov because they were too low? That would make me wonder a bit.

I'm seeing my acupuncturist today. I'll ask her if it is something to be alarmed about. I'll report back to you tomorrow.

xoxo

I took a look. They do look low, but honestly, it might not mean anything. It might just mean that you run at a cooler temp than many women. What you really need to look for is a temp rise after ovulation. I would say keep temping and try not to read too much into it. Once you have a full cycle charted, then we can take a look.

The first chart I saw didn't have any temps. Did you temp that whole month and couldn't log it even after Ov because they were too low? That would make me wonder a bit.

I'm seeing my acupuncturist today. I'll ask her if it is something to be alarmed about. I'll report back to you tomorrow.

xoxo

Oh thank you! I would appreciate that!

I just started temp'ing and am just frustrated because I don't really understand it that much.

Hey lady, I spoke to my acupuncturist. She sounded a little concerned. She first recommended that you get a different thermometer. She's convinced it isn't working properly. Are you using a BBT thermometer? Are you temping orally? Are you temping at the same time every morning before you get out of bed or do anything else?

If you do all of this and still have super low temps, she said you might want to get your thyroid checked. She said people with thyroid issues tend to have lower temps.

She said yours definitely sound too low. I hope this doesn't get you down. I know it can be a frustrating journey with our bodies after a mc.

I do hope this helps. Keep me posted.

xoxo

Well my doc said I have always had a low temp. Good to know. She also ran an in depth thyroid screening and told me to start temping vaginally. She also tried the BBT in her office and got a low temp as well. I tried the temp this morning vaginally and it was UP! Only 35.7 but it's a lot better then 33!

That's great. Glad to hear your doctor is working with you on this. Hope your chart stops frustrating you now!

Great to hear the temps are up a bit temping vaginally seem to be the best way to do. My 1st chart was all over the place before i started doing it this way!! Strange but my temps have been a bit lower since the MC as well, normally i am in the 36.6/7's before OV but the last few days its been the 36.5s instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->