grrrr!!

Elli21

Reaction score
ARGHHHH!!! FUCKITY FUCK!!

I dont think im going to do this!

Ive got an inhalator from my smoking clinic appt. I chuff on it and it tastes like shite.

At the moment im trying to half my fags, so for the other half id usually have im using this shit stick.

My quit date, is tuesday....im feeling so much pressure, everyone knows that this date is my quitting date!

:wacko:

If my OH who over a year ago used to smoke 25 a day for 11 years can quit anyone can hun, he was really bad.... I know its easy for me to say cos I dont smoke but I watched OH go through it. Good luck hun!!! x

you will do this hun! why dont you get an electronic cigarette? i have one and it really helps the pressure stress and cravings to puff on one :D

hi you can also use the gum at the same time if the cravings are particularly bad.

did they offer you the medications such as zyban or champix?

In my experience as a smoking cessation adviser i found these have a better success rate.

Im getting used to the stick now.

I didnt have a ciggy until 10am this morning, when usually id have had about 3 before then.

Its not so bad now im getting used to the taste, and i only need 2 drags on it to make me feel fine. :happydance:

I didnt want to take the pills, as its the having something in my hand and mouth thats the problem for me, but thanks.
Are the new small lozenges any good???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"