Grrrrr really p****d off with this all now!

louise198511

Mummy to Hayley 25/10/12
Reaction score
Ok, so 3 days late today, no sign of AF showing her face at all!

Have v sore boobs, faint cramps every now and then, eating like an elephant, mood swings so bad the hubby has decided to invest in some body amour! lol

Stupidly I tested 2 days before due as I just had a feeling and got a BFN, thought I would come on simple as anything and nothing. This is my first month off the pill though (mercilon) so I know it can take a while for body to sort itself out getting regular.

I'm just getting so frustrated though, which I also know is not good for me, frustrated that if my AF is on it's way can it just hurry the hell up and come, or do I have to wait another month to see if I'm ovulating correctly etc.

I even pulled a sickie at work today because I was so tired and peed off with everything, I think I've slept half the day!

Sorry just needed a moan with people who understand! xxx

I feel the same, its sooo frustrating, I too am 3 days late with no sign except mild cramps on and off, i would just like a BFP or AF right now so that I know where I stand lol :)

Lol thats exactly it! Just wanna know either way what's going on! Think I might go and punch the wall lol xxx

ha ha well its good to know that im not the only one feeling that way! I have done a test nearly every day for the past week thinking, its just got to show up today, but then I just get all depressed again and start thinking that mabe I have imagined everything lol xx

oh me too :) no idea how late i am but cd57 and counting! yawn x

I can only relate what you're going through with my personal experience...
Stopped taking birth control pills as of Oct 2010. First cycle after coming off was 28 days where I had some pretty crazy symptoms all over the place. The next 2 cycles were 32 days long with a little less crazy symptoms. Since January 2011 I have been a steady 28 day cycle and feel "normal". Mostly minimal symptoms.

So really, it may just be that relaxation is key and not stressing about TTC this early in the game. I now believe that there is credit to the wisdom of waiting until your body gets used to ovulating again. If it's all whacky all over the place after coming off BC, that may not be a hospitable environment for a little bean IMO.

I hope that everything calms down for you and wish you the best of luck!

I can only relate what you're going through with my personal experience...
Stopped taking birth control pills as of Oct 2010. First cycle after coming off was 28 days where I had some pretty crazy symptoms all over the place. The next 2 cycles were 32 days long with a little less crazy symptoms. Since January 2011 I have been a steady 28 day cycle and feel "normal". Mostly minimal symptoms.

So really, it may just be that relaxation is key and not stressing about TTC this early in the game. I now believe that there is credit to the wisdom of waiting until your body gets used to ovulating again. If it's all whacky all over the place after coming off BC, that may not be a hospitable environment for a little bean IMO.

I hope that everything calms down for you and wish you the best of luck!

I totally agree on the non-hospitable part of coming off BC pills. I first went off the pilll and actually had a very early mc. And then of course all cycles went haywire after that. Since then they have settled down, and now I have a 36 day cycle. Its hard waiting an extra ten days but thats just the way it is.
Now I track cm and am feeling really positive this month and praying for my :bfp:
:dust: to all!!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1303880400z5z36z14.png

Awww girls! Thanks, I am trying to keep calm about it all. Doesnt help next door just asked if I was preggers as my stomach is looking fuller... (i know her quite well so I wasn't offended lol)

Lets all stay positive girls! When the witch comes I'm sure I'll be better, I can't see me being this lucky this early!

xxxx

Keep your head up louise198511!!!! I know how frustrating it can be, but I think I've realized that the less stressed out about it I am and the more joy I purposefully find and look for every day, I find myself much more at ease about my infertility doubts/ability to conceive. It will happen. I know it will. What I've been doing recently is praying for that little bean (not praying to conceive but praying for his/her life), trying to experience life the way a child might and thinking about what I can teach that child through those experiences, etc. It has been so wonderful, peaceful, exhilarating, etc.! Try it!!!

Thank you so much. I feel a bit better now, was just a bit of a low moment earlier, lot of frustration. I feel guilty for saying that as there are many others been trying longer than myself, I have no right to get frustrated!

I'm starting yoga tomorrow, hopefully that will keep me calmer! Lol and if no AF by Sunday, which will be 7 days late, I'll test again I think xxx

HI, hope you feel a bit better. It is also my first month trying and i feel guitly myself being so impatient compared to people who have been trying for a long time. I was on mercillion as well but stopped 3 months ago, my period are usually on time but i found out that i ovulated later than day 14 so i now wonder if my period will be late and when i should take a test and it frustrate me too. I think, I am gonna take a first response test tomorow just after my yoga class , lol. Yoga is great, you are gonna love it ;-) xxx

Amethyste - it's so nice to hear from someone who was on mercillon too! I hope you get your bfp! Stay positive! Am sooo looking forward to yoga tomorrow, hopefully hubby can cancel the order on the body amour if im more chilled :D lol xxx

I stopped the depo shot early 2002 & it took a year for my cycles to return to "normal" & for me to get pregnant. Hubby decided then that there was gonna be no more depo shot or bcp.
After 7 LONG years of WTT we are finally trying again!

Don't give up! I know it is frustrating, but as my mum used to say "Good things come to those that wait" I strongly believe that your time will come :hugs:

And tomorow is our 7 years anniversary (we are getting married in 3years from 2morow lol) ...but i don't get my hope too high and considering that i am not even sure when AF is suppose to start, even if it was a BFP, it might be too early to show...

Being chilled is always good when DTD Lol

And tomorow is our 7 years anniversary (we are getting married in 3years from 2morow lol) ...but i don't get my hope too high and considering that i am not even sure when AF is suppose to start, even if it was a BFP, it might be too early to show...

Sending :dust: your way!!

Awww I sooooo hope and pray you have good news! Feel sooo sick this morning :( but also getting the odd cramp so maybe the old witch will turn up today?! Will keep you posted! X

Af got me :( o well at least I know and can start on a new cycle ;)

Anyone get any bfp's yet x

Aww hun - at least you know what's going on now and there's always next month and the fun of trying! :winkwink:

Still waiting for the old bat to turn up for me! I'm giving it til the weekend (and it's killing me waiting) then I'll test again. Been having stomach cramps on and off all day though so thinking she might make her entrance soon!

Off work again today though as I still feel so rough - I'm always running around the office, doing the post, banking etc so if it was just a matter of sitting at a desk I would have gone in but I know I wouldn't last a day the way I am at the mo :( I am going in tomorrow though as I'm so bored at home! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->