Grrrrr Sister in laws!

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
As u all know im gettin wed in 19 days :lol: and well ive been goin on an on at my sil to help me get my neices outfit sorted i have 2, and my colours are gold and red anyway 1st i got 'well u know mia wont wear a dress' then it was 'oh we'll go into town and find something' now shes gone and got my eldest neice a purple skirt and top!!!!!!!!! i mean purple :evil: it could have been at least red so i take it she dont want them as my bridesmaids :(

hope she dont come on here though :oops: :lol:

Eek! Are you going to say something? :?

Family life can sometimes be difficult! Will you ask her why she did it???

i have asked her if she minds gettin them something red and ill give her the money so she has said she will have a look :roll: we'll see!!! I just think she' bein awkward which is just her all over!!

ive now received an e-mail sayin OH's ring is not gonna be here in time the width that he wanted is out of stock, mine is in just his :x why oh why me!!!! :lol:

aww hunny lets hoepe it gets all sorted so you can have a really good day, and with your sil i know you don't have long and proabably don't have much time either but can't you get your neices something to wear if you know the size

I rang her last night and she's said i can get them if i like and told me the sizes to get i just explained that i really wanted them to be part of it an i think she felt a bit guilty :wink: so she said she'd take that outfit back and i said ill get the girls dresses today!!
As for rings he's just gonna have to have a smaller width and stop bein so awkward!!
Things were bound to go wrong somewhere!!!
xx

Oh i am glad she is taking the outfit back
What on earth was she thinking :roll:

I'm sure a tiny width differance with rings will be fine

If DF sulks tell him you'll tattoo a ring on :D

Jo said:
Oh i am glad she is taking the outfit back
What on earth was she thinking :roll:

I'm sure a tiny width differance with rings will be fine

If DF sulks tell him you'll tattoo a ring on :D

He's so awkward its untrue, u know he will only wear jeans that are a certain width at the bottom :roll: i have a right puff of a husband to be!!! :lol: he's so fussy :x
Anyway its tough rings will be here thursday now!!
x

least everything is sorting out though for you, what are the girls dresses like?

Got 2 red dresses now they are not the same cos one neice is 5 and ones 14 mnths, they dont do the same clothes for them ages :?: but they are both red, and i got little furry shrugs in ivory to go over the top, the same as mine!!
Shopping for them 2 has got to have been the most stressful thing yet throughout all my plans :roll:

aww hun i guess it must be stressful preparing for a wedding, but just wait til the day you will look beautiful and your braidsmaids and (is Kai being a page boy ? ) will all look so cute. It will be a lovely day, and we want pics :)

Lauz_1601 said:
aww hun i guess it must be stressful preparing for a wedding, but just wait til the day you will look beautiful and your braidsmaids and (is Kai being a page boy ? ) will all look so cute. It will be a lovely day, and we want pics :)

Yeah Kai is being page boy, he has a little suit with a waste coat and cravet(sp) he looks so cute and he matches his dad!
I will be flooding the forum with pics just u wait an see :lol: :lol: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->