GTA Meet take 2

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Any interest? Hannah and I are pretty much stuck at home most days, would be nice to get out for a bit :D

never knew you posted in here! LOL.

what did you have in mind?

I have no idea :rofl: I'm not all that familiar with the area

you're downtown right? lol.

I'll look around.. see if there is anything interesting going on.. and brainstorm some ideas.

well the auto show starts next week.... :rofl:
does hannah like cars!??! :rofl:

well she doesn't like riding in them :rofl:

And yep in in downtown, you'd think I could think of things to do :rofl: But everything I know of is outdoors and it's way to cold to take Hannah outside

no.. there's nothing to do..
andrew and i spent a while online this morning seeing what was happening in toronto this month.. and it's either outside, boring or super expensive. and i'm not really into either of the three!!! :rofl:
i'll keep looking. he works @ CTV so he's gonna see if there's anything they know about over there.

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/99178-toronto-spring-baby-show.html#post1540383

well this is around your due date so I don't think you'll want to go :rofl:

Will keep an eye out for things to do. You'd think as big as TO is there'd be more to do :wacko:

as iiiiif it has to be my due date.. :(
that's upsetting..
or else i'd go since i missed the last one.

:cry:

I know this is majorly early.. Buuut - I love the Zoo!
And maybe sometime in the summer we can have a day at the Zoo!!!!

I thought GTA was the Play Station game Grand Theft Auto.. I thought this was a meet for addicts :rofl:

OMG Toronto Metro Zoo!!!! :)

Honestly when I found out I was pregnant this was one of the first things I got excited about LOL, an excuse to go to the zoo!!

zoo sounds good to me, when it gets warmer of course. I haven't been yet but have always wanted to go

well tasha - you'll have to come then!

yes - definitely warm weather!
i love the toronto zoo!!!!

The only problem with the Toronto Zoo is I always get too tired to see all the animals I wanna see haha and the pavillions are real cookers in the summer (like the rainforest/tropical ones).

What about May/June when it's not so hot? doubt we'll be there hours and hours anyways since you girls will have much younger babies than I :lol:

I'm up for anytime. I just don't know if I'll wanna go down the big hill will a stroller to push back up!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->