GTA Potluck/Halloween meetup--October 17

I'm not so sure that it'll be a question of what I am good at making, but more of what I am good at buying. :blush:

I had a few ideas on stuff to make per se, but with P doing the 12 hour shifts making anything is pretty much out the window. Although I can pick up stuff!

Well, I'm open... if people would rather go healthy, I can grab a fruit/veggie tray from Metro... or if people would rather go YUUUMMY (and fattening) I can get some appetizers from M&M's! really doesn't matter to me! :)

Tiff I don't blame you there one bit! Bring whatever you like :hugs: If Stan wasn't off the week before I'd only be attempting the chicken but since he's off I thought we'd *try* to make a fondant cake :rofl:

Nat :rofl: I vote unhealthy but that's just me

:thumbup: I'm all for unhealthy as well!

:rofl: If Nat goes with unhealthy I could always grab a veggie tray, or one of those meat/cheese trays? Or a fruit tray?

Decisions, decisions.

Mmmm, you know what I love? Breaded mushroom caps! Not that I'm expecting anyone to bring me some but does M&M carry those? It's on the other side of town here and I never think to go.... for those I could make an exception though!

I'm not sure if they have those Tiff but M&M's has loads of appetizer dishes, that's what we did for Stan's birthday party :rofl: thought it'd be easy (it wasn't :rofl:)

any of those sound good Tiff, if you bring a fruit tray Hannah will love you forever :rofl:

Hmmm... I might just do that. So the way to Hannah's heart is through her tummy? :rofl: She's a girl after my own heart!

Nat I'll love you forever if you bring M&M appi's YUM!!!!

Hannah is just like her daddy and loves food. :rofl: Honestly I don't know where she puts it all most days

I don't need to bribe hannah with fruit! she already loves me! :smug:
:rofl:

I don't need to bribe hannah with fruit! she already loves me! :smug:

We'll test that theory when I show up with the fruit! :muaha: :smug:

Ha ha ha actually I'm afraid I'm not going to have any time with any of the other babies. :( Claire is so crazy fast when she crawls I'll probably spend most of my time chasing after her.

Tiff our main level is pretty open and the areas that aren't are baby gated :rofl: so you should be able to see Claire most places but the kitchen.

We also plan to resurrect the jumperoo and exersaucer so you all will have something to stick your babies in if need be ;)

I'm going to be able to come :) Sorry, I had to figure out transportation etc since I am not the owner of any vehicles :shy: ... has everyone decided what they want to bring? Anything specific you guys would like for me to bring? I'll cook anything or buy anything lol.

I duno! I still haven't decided what I wanna bring. I keep thinking about food, and thinking about bringing everything I wanna eat! LOL.

Tiff - I guess you can do the fruits/veg or whatever.

I'll try and figure something out from M&M's, or maybe meatballs? I loooove meatballs. Hmm...

Tiff - can you bring that teething necklace to the potluck? saves the shipping hassle, and I can give you the moolah on the spot! :)

That is, if you haven't sold it already!

Haven't sold it yet! I was thinking the exact same thing, it definitely saves on shipping and I wouldn't want the beads to break in a regular envelope. :)

Ok! Please bring it for us! Still $10?

Gosh I wish the kids were older!!!!

https://www.kraftcanada.com/en/recipes/cheesy-jack-o-lantern-114449.aspx

Kraft has tons of recipes.. But the kids won't get it. Well, I guess Hannah would. but that's all! LOL

Hannah would love that :rofl: She loves cheese

and there's always next year :lol: Stan asked me if I was going to plan anything (games etc.) and I told him no the kids are all way to young :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->