GTA Potluck/Halloween meetup--October 17

I think I might make it! LOL.
I am still undecided. but I think it'd be fun! LOL

:lol: you can always come by here early and make it here :rofl: It does actually look like a lot of fun, I'd saved the link to show Stan later on :rofl:

Hannah would love that :rofl: She loves cheese

and there's always next year :lol: Stan asked me if I was going to plan anything (games etc.) and I told him no the kids are all way to young :rofl:

Oooh, I'm SO looking forward to do those "gross" blindfolded hand test things? Where you peel grapes and put them in a bowl and tell them it's eyeballs, or have some pasta and sauce and say that it's "brains" and whatnot.

Love it!

:rofl:

ahah! i remember those when i was younger!

Hannah would love that :rofl: She loves cheese

and there's always next year :lol: Stan asked me if I was going to plan anything (games etc.) and I told him no the kids are all way to young :rofl:

Oooh, I'm SO looking forward to do those "gross" blindfolded hand test things? Where you peel grapes and put them in a bowl and tell them it's eyeballs, or have some pasta and sauce and say that it's "brains" and whatnot.

Love it!

:rofl:

I actually don't know if I ever did that :rofl: Sounds fun though. Right now I think Hannah would like to squish the food between her fingers :rofl:

They definitely have to be an older age to "appreciate" it. :lol:

:wohoo:

We will probably be there for around 1pm. I didn't realize that P gets off a 12 hour midnight shift at 7am that morning, so he'll come home and probably sleep until around noon and then we'll leave. Hmm, make that more 1:30pm?

We'll see you guys then! :happydance:

It was an hour exactly from your house to mine Tiff, though traffic was really good so that helped I'm sure. I can't wait! :wohoo:

I'm excited too! Probably arrive between 12:30 and 1 depending on traffic.. I am driving my mother to my aunt's house in Oakville on the way, she doesn't like driving on the highway (or anywhere unfamiliar) on her own really, plus I still think she thinks I am going to meet a man :rofl:

I should totally get a fake moustache and get a picture with you. :rofl:

Tasha she can come over and inspect my house beforehand if that will make her feel better :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so would you girls prefer and apple pie or an apple cobbler :flower: We went apple picking last weekend with Stan's dad and have way too many apples :lol: I want to make one, Stan wants to make the other so I figured I'd see what you'd prefer :winkwink:

:lol: I told Stan and he informed me he can make both :rofl:

:wohoo: P will love you both forever and ever. He LOVES Apple Pie and Apple Cobbler!

Question:

Are you guys dressing up as well? P and I don't exactly have extra cash flow to go out and get new costumes. I have some from my pre-Mom days but a) they don't fit me that great now and b) I wouldn't exactly call them 'kid friendly' :blush:

So is it just going to be the kids that dress up? (PWEASE???) :rofl:

umm yeah I wasn't planning on dressing up :rofl: Just the kids as far as I'm concerned.

Whew! That's a relief for sure!

Although I'm still contemplating the moustache to feed into Tasha's Mom's paranoia. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->