GTA Zoo Visit May 22

You guys better take a million and ten pictures tomorrow, and have lots of fun! I will be here sulking until you all get back!!

:hugs: Wendy

I am going to charge the batteries in my camera as soon as I'm off the computer :D

:wohoo: Just made our lunches and am about to finish packing up (well what I can until tomorrow at least!)

:happydance: Me too!

Phil is unimpressed that I'm opting to bring her pink packsack instead of the more 'man-friendly' black one that we got from the Nestle Baby Program. :rofl: Apparently it is now MY job to carry it around LOL!

Oh, I've got baby-friendly sunscreen, it's safe after 4 weeks as it doesn't absorb into the skin, it sits on top... if anyone wants to use some tomorrow. I've got her UVA/B sun shield, I think that should be okay... she HATES wearing a hat.

Extra clothes, bibs, bottles, burp cloths, sunscreen for us, sunscreen for babies, diapers, hmmm... am I missing anything? :shrug: I'm brutal when it comes to packing.

Although I am kinda nervous... we're bringing disposables for Claire as I don't really want to be lugging around dirty cloth diapers in the heat at the zoo. I think she still fits into a 2 but I'm not sure... I suppose we'll find out tomorrow! OMG I am SOOOOOO excited!!!!!

:wohoo:

Have fun tomorrow! Wish I could come but OH works all day and it's too far of a drive alone from Grimsby. Take lots of photos!

:wohoo: We bought sunscreen this afternoon, though the selection wasn't great for babies at No Frills :lol: Hannah's the same with hats :rofl: And I'm taking TWO Nestle bags plus a backpack for our lunches, but we can shove all of it under our stroller it's huge :rofl: Also taking a baby carrier and of course toys. Which reminds me must cut Hannah's nails tomorrow morning in case she gets a hold of another baby :rofl:

I'm also taking extra clothes for Hannah in case it ends up to be warmer than they say :blush: :rofl:

Tyff if she's a size three you can borrow some from us, that's what Hannah wears

Sorry ladies!
Been a busy day for me!

Yes - I remember something about calling Vickie, but I thought it was if you were running late! :rofl: but I will definitely give her a call when you text me to let her know!

I may want to use that sunscreen Tyff... all I could find was the stuff that says ask your doctor if before 6 months! I was worried.. Was just gonna do his little legs!

I'm soooo excited!!! :happydance: I know I'm bound to forget something though! GUH!

waaaah!!!! I wish I could go!!!!

Have sooooooooooooooooo much fun tomorrow--I may be a tad bit jelous :rofl:

Tiff what kind of sunscreen is that?!? I've been trying to find one that is safe for babies because LeeAnne gets burnt very easy!

Have sooooooooooooooooo much fun tomorrow--I may be a tad bit jelous :rofl:

Tiff what kind of sunscreen is that?!? I've been trying to find one that is safe for babies because LeeAnne gets burnt very easy!

https://www.springrainbotanicals.com/

At the main page, go to Baby and Child, then scroll down to "Bye Bye SUN". It's all natural ingredients, and won't fully protect your baby like a UVA/UVB resistant sunshield would, but it helps.

For sure Nat, you can use some! No worries! We're leaving in a half hour! WOOOOOOOOO!

uncooperative kid here! :rofl: She slept late, refuses to eat breakfast etc. :hissy: Still trying to get things together and Stan went to pick up the rental car, will probably leave around 9:15/9:30

I have cranky baby here! Little buggar won't stop screaming! LOL.
We were going to leave the house by 8:30.. but it's 8:36, Andrew isn't dressed, we haven't eaten or stopped for coffee.
But it only takes about an hour to get there from here, so we should be ok.... unless we hit a lot of traffic!
Vickie, if you're running late, and you don't think you'll be there around 10 - call my cell! I don't know how bad traffic from there will be around that time!

So excited.
Oh - and whats up with there being no sun!?

sorry was typing one handed.

still waiting on stan to get back with the car and he's supposed to bring food lol other than that we're ready I think

okay well you two have probably already left, we're going to throw our bags and Hannah into the car and we're out....see you there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->