GTA Zoo Visit May 22

Hmmm, I was thinking that too. If it's raining want to go to a mall or something? How close is a Mall to the Zoo? I keep remembering that there's a decent one in Scarborough, but man it's been years and years since I've been around there.

Can't remember! :shrug:

There's the Scarborough Town Centre - it's about 5 exits before the Zoo!
Or there's Yorkdale you'd pass as well!
And Vaughan Mills!

Vaughn Mills is waaaay closer to us than any of the others! The Scarborough Town Center was the one I was thinking of. I'm hit or miss with the Yorkdale Mall... it doesn't really have much there.

Although good to have a Plan B!

I hope you girls have a great day! I hope I get to meet some of you in the summer!

I'm up for a mall if it rains the zoo out :D Will talk to Stan about it when I get a chance to see what he thinks ;)

Andrew isn't really a fan of the mall idea.... lol.
We don't have money to shop, so HOPEFULLY... NO RAIN!

I didn't think we had to shop, per se... maybe assemble up in the food court with some Javas and enjoy all the Little Ones! :happydance:

what Tyff said :rofl: We have no money to shop either :rofl: :rofl:

Alrighty.
Well - if that's the case, what mall do we want to go for?
Scarborough is right by me, but Yorkdale is probably the most central.
Although, Vaughan Mills is fairly central too.

I know nothing about the malls so I'll let you decide :rofl:

So what time we all meeting? Still 10ish? Also what time are you all planning to leave? Stan figures we probably need to leave around 2 to beat the traffic

I know nothing about the malls so I'll let you decide :rofl:

So what time we all meeting? Still 10ish? Also what time are you all planning to leave? Stan figures we probably need to leave around 2 to beat the traffic

Yep that's fine with us. We're going to Cobourg right afterwards, so we need to beat the traffic too! And so will Tyff!
I think 4 hours will be plenty of time to get around to the good stuff, and a long enough time for the kiddies! :)

We pretty much revolve around Claire-Time. So long as she's happy and not having 5 meltdowns we're good. I don't think we need to leave by a certain time, depending on The Little Miss, we might stay and take in some more Zoo sites!

:blush:

I just HAVE to see the elephants...
or else I'll be the one having the meltdown... :rofl:

I *think* Hannah will be okay because she likes being out but we may end up carrying her half the time because she hates being strapped into her stroller :rofl: :rofl: same with the carseat so I can't be trapped in a car with her in traffic for hours on end :nope: :rofl:

I *think* Hannah will be okay because she likes being out but we may end up carrying her half the time because she hates being strapped into her stroller :rofl: :rofl: same with the carseat so I can't be trapped in a car with her in traffic for hours on end :nope: :rofl:

that sucks. luckily grady is still at the age where he passes out within 5 minutes of being strapped in his car seat.. sometimes we don't even make it to the car before he's out! hahahahaha

We'll probably end up scheduling our leave around Hannah's nap :rofl: She usually goes down around 9 so we'll leave than and probably be at the zoo a bit early (just so we don't have to listen to her scream :rofl:) Than we'll leave the zoo when we think she's tired enough to go back down :rofl: We'll see how it goes and what Stan wants to do, he said we could stay until 7 p.m. :shock: but Hannah's usually moody after 4-5

That's a long day for her!
But you'll have to leave early or late to avoid rush hour!!

long day for mommy too :rofl: You know the only reasons I'm bringing Stan are 1) I dont want to drive and 2) I don't want to carry Hannah by myself all day because I guarantee you she'll want out of the stroller :rofl:

long day for mommy too :rofl: You know the only reasons I'm bringing Stan are 1) I dont want to drive and 2) I don't want to carry Hannah by myself all day because I guarantee you she'll want out of the stroller :rofl:

hahahahahahahahhaha.
Well - maybe next time we'll do something in mississaugua!
Dixie Outlet or something!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"