GTA Zoo Visit May 22

well there's a few other factors too :rofl: :rofl: Hannah's got a doctors appointment May 11, the cats need to get to the vet for their yearly shots

IF we get the place we can move anywhere from May 1st onwards. But we're not even near ready to move yet!

Oh how I wish we were in Oakville at my parents'! I wouls so love to meet up with you all. We're hoping to get over from the UK for 3 or 4 weeks at Christmas, from mid-December until early or mid-January - would love to try and meet up then if possible.

x

would love to! If we're in town, we usually head to Texas for a few weeks in December/early January. But if you're around before/after we go we can meet up :)

Well, due to recent news I may not be able to attend... depends if OH is working or not. I will keep you updated! Super bummed though :(

:hugs: Understandable Tyff if you can come you can come if you can't you can't and we will definitely plan something later on :hugs:

^ :rofl:

**EDIT**

Woww haha talk about wrong order UMM this was supposed to be a lol @ Vickie scheduling her move around the ZOO :dohh:

Soooo, a week to go! Looks like P and I will be able to make it after all :happydance:

Who's going? :)

I'm hoping to! We're moving the 15th so things will be hectic :lol:

I'm hoping to as well! Andrew happens to have Thurs-Sun off, and he kind of wants to go camping... but I'm trying to convince him into the zoo! LOL.

I don't think Joss is coming anymore though! But I'm not sure if that's 100%!

nooooooooo! tell him the zoo is much more important :lol:

are we going the 15th because I scheduled my move around us going the 22 :dohh:

I can't make next Friday we've already booked a truck and people to come help us uh oh

that's what I thought but Tyff's post confused me :rofl: Tyff where are you??

OHh.. maybe cause that was the orignal date we had planned??
And then when we all realized it was the long weekend we changed the date?!

But yeah - 22nd is good for me still! LOL

Yeah I still figured it was the 15th! :rofl: When did it get changed?

:rofl:
it says on the first post the date of the 22nd.. hahah.
I think we decided on the 22nd in the original post about the zoo!

Seriously, I don't remember... if I was blonde I might blame it on that... but geeeeeez.... :shrug: LMAO

Unless I got that date from the other thread? I think I need more sleep :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->