Guess what we just done??? lol!!!

really?? i thought the 4 wheelers were easier, maybe she just has a particularly awkward one! haha it weighs sooo much like its terribly annoying haha it reminds me of those giant off road cars because its so big she only uses it to walk the baby nearby and never really travels with it cause it takes up too much space! Yeah its really handy the minute i told my mum i was expecting she said "better call your sisters and tell them to hang onto all their stuff!" hahaha

haha arrrrr u lucky duck!! haha! yeah the frames are kinda heavy but no more so that any other pram as far as im aware... mind u never know i prob be complaining about it being to heavy in a year or so haha! xxx

oh!! and congrats on ur second pregnancy hunny! xx

Cheers hon!! Don't think they make the apple one anymore so thats maybe why it wasn't available, we have had sooo much use out of ours, our son even used to sleep in the acrrycot for his naps so we didn't have to bring his moses basket downstairs x

:rofl: thats one expensive baby grow :D thats brilliant, I'm glad you found one you loved :D I'm getting the quinny this time too, although I've told OH I want a bugaboo but that is a no no!! Dont worry about getting it early I got Alex's when I was 15 weeks, I couldnt stop playing with it lol :hugs: xxx

HI TOOTSY,GOOD ON YOU BEING ON THE BALL!! I SEE NO PROBLEM IF YOU BOTH ARE COMFORTABLE WITH IT!! GOOD LUCK :kiss:

tootsy - Sounds like you got some great bargains - unfortunately - the American girl reading that has no idea what any of that stuff is - LOL.

Here - Motherhood is a maternity clothing store.

Whats a "baby grow"? and a "pram"? and a "quinny"? I'm guessing a "carry cot" is like an infant carseat carrier thing?

tootsy - Sounds like you got some great bargains - unfortunately - the American girl reading that has no idea what any of that stuff is - LOL.

Here - Motherhood is a maternity clothing store.

Whats a "baby grow"? and a "pram"? and a "quinny"? I'm guessing a "carry cot" is like an infant carseat carrier thing?

=== you are right on! I am from America, and I googled 'quinny', and by the way.....seems really nice! Very pricy though....at least in the US....

=== baby grow and pram I am not sure of....but, I think I got carry cot =)

hehe sorry girls!!!!

baby grow is like a sleep suit for baby?? rompa suit i think its called lol
pram is ermmm i dont know another word haha how silly am i!! its what the baby goes in when you push it around lol (push chair / buggie / stroller) :rofl: and carry got is the bit that goes on top of the stroller so the baby can lie flat.. look at the pics on page 2 :D xxx

The Quinny is lovely and as its a neutral colour you can brighten it up with blankets and accessories as you choose. Well done on the bargain.

I am glad I am not the only one who got the pram early, we had an opportunity to get a second hand but in perfect condition Silver Cross Linear Freeway in Pistachio for £50. It had to be done, there was never going to be an offer like that again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->