Guess whats going round in my washer??

J

JayleighAnn

Go on...try and guess :)

I'll post pictures when their done :happydance:

Mayyybeeeee......

LOL yeah but something else is in with them :shock:

hmm yea i plump for bright pink nappies and a ellaroo too x

Wrong on the ellaroo, the storch is now a lovely Cadburys purple!!

Heres the nappies:20100403_18.JPG

And heres the Storch :happydance: 20100403_17.JPG The colour differences are only there on the picture, not in RL

I am so so pleased with it :) It's drying ATM but I doubt the colour will change much
I've been wanting for a new sling for a while and can't afford one so I thought I'd customise the ones I've got lol

how do you dye nappies in the washer? i have tons of boring plain old white motherease fitteds which we use if were stopping in cos theyre sooo boring lol, would loev to make them all bright colours

x

do you just put the dye in the washer? or do you have to faff on first? cos i dont like faff haha

x

hmm i've never used it tbh! I thought you just put it in the drum but if you want better results you might need to leave it to soak first i might be worng though :blush:

Don't you put it and some salt (?) in the washing machine and just turn it on? Sure I've done something like that before!

All I did with mine was get the wet (they where dirty already so I just washed em with all the other dirties) took them out the washer put em in a washing basket, put a full packet of Dylon machine fabric dye on the drum at the bottom (I would of only used half if it was the nappies) with 500g of salt (that never changes how ever much dye you use) over the top if the dye, then the nappies and the wrap. 40 degree wash with nothing else in, the instructions tell you to the wash again on 40 with liquid/powder in, but I read on TBW to do the hottest wash your machine will do (95degrees) and then thats it, its pretty easy and only takes time as far as the machine cycles

mine was from my mum, but she got it about a fiver from wilkos x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->