Gutted about uni :(

pandacub

Proud mummy to Jacob
Reaction score
I got an email late Friday telling me that because of the low number of people wanting to do the course, they won't be running it :( I phoned up today and she said I could do flexible distance learning but it us part time, which means it'd take longer than if I just waited til next yr (she said she is certain it will go ahead next year, the problem was that they didn't have enough time to advertise as it only got verified late June)

I've been so excited about this all summer and turned down a job starting September because of it. Ive tried all the nurseries I can find to try and get some paid work, which I will Need if doing part time, but nothing :(

I think I might have to wait until next year and find a job, any job, in the meantime, but its so gutting.
Ive been really down all weekend, and although reading this back it sounds a bit pathetic, I really am disappointed!
Oh well

Thats so rubbish :(

Is there not anywhere else local that does a similar course that you could try for through clearing?

Oh love that sounds so disappointing, I can completely understand why you are so upset :-( I have fingers and toes crossed that something works out and you get to do the course even if it has to be next year. Sorry this has happened to you. xx

Thats so rubbish :(

Is there not anywhere else local that does a similar course that you could try for through clearing?

Thanks everyone :)

The closest ones are too far away Unfortunately!
In the grand scheme of things, a year isn't that long.. I'll just have to concentrate on that :) feels better having a bit of a whinge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->