Gutted and Confused.

stillhopeful4

Reaction score
TTC after second MMC in Feb 14. Since then my AF have been irregular. My last cycle was 40 days!

I am now 45 days since last AF.

Tested negative on CB digi on day 43. I had spotting on what would have been day 24, which I have linked to implantation and no AF since.

Last night I vomited and it was white and foamy (just like when I was pregnant with DS) I have been very hot, getting up 2-3 times a night to pee and I have a stretchy burny sensation in my uterus area.

All the conversations I have read about this makes me believe that I am not pg? Really gutted. Does any once have advice on this? TIA xxx

Hi!

Best thing is to go to your Dr and explain. Ask them to do a blood pregnAncy test & if it's negative, ask for some help getting your cycles back to normal. Angus Castus tablets are supposed to be a great way to shorten your cycles & balance hormones.

Best of luck xxx

Thankyou for your advice. I will be going to Docs this week. It is so confusing. Even today I had to slow my pace walking to work because I thought I was going to vomit :0/
I have seen this Angus Castus spoken about before. I don't know anything about it. Where can you buy it? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->