Gym & the portion plate

honeybee2

Reaction score
I have to loose 2 stone in 10 months to get into my wedding dress . Which I know is plenty of time!

I'm fed up with crash diets, yo yo dieting, weightwatches, salads, peeing every 5 minutes from the water intake (drinking more water to avoid hunger and water through veggies) Im fed up with being miserable by not eating what I want. So I'm not dieting.

I like to eat and thats that!

So Ive got myself a portion plate from ebay!!!

I just eat what I want in a controlled manor- switch to everything low fat (like mini chocolate versions etc) and visit the gym at least 3 times a week (gym in my uni).

Ive decided to do anything that will tone my arms, stomach, hips and legs. I was thinkign maybe- rowing machine, tredmill & cross trainer and a 20 'lady' pushups!

Before I broke up from uni I was a regular at my uni gym and lost weight going 3 times a week so its back on track now the summers over!!! :blush:

just thought Id share my progress with you!!!! Does anyone know how I can make a weight loss journal on here?

Best way.

Lifestyle change you need to achieve long term losses.

I eat everything i still want & exercise & still loose weight.

I do think water is extremely important. The side effects from it do stop after 7-10days.
I drink 5+ pints a day & barely go now.

As for starting your own thread they were all moved over too the 'General Journal' section.

thanks for your help!!!

ye i agree water is important but it was mostly the water in vegetables that make go so much!

Good luck :) I am doing the gym about 3 times a week and trying to do slimming world, I've only got 2 months though! Haha!

both fresh and frozen funnily enough!!!!

good luck katycam honey- i know you need to get into your dress but you'll look amazing!!!

Thankyou :) maybe we can be wedding/ weightloss buddies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->