• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> GypsyPunk in Hospital <~ (New Update page 48 from Jo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad you were allowed a shower & are now allowed something to eat.

Glad your boys are doing well & everything loked good on the scan.

Heres keeping everything crossed they stay put until 28 weeks at least

Hi yep this is my first pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 7 weeks in Feb last year. I've also suffered with endometriosis for years and had 3 laparoscopies to treat it so was always told my chances of conceiving wouldnt be so great

Xx

Just wanted to send you some :hugs: .Glad you got to have your shower,wash your hair and clean bedding.Hope its helped you feel more refreshed x

Aww hun i'm so glad the babies are doing well at the min! Lets hope you can keep hold of them a little longer!

I bet your so fed up being in there tho. I work in the hos and hated it when i had to go in with my first, not being able to dry my hair or straighten it did my head in. Sneak your straighteners back in, lol

Don't be scared to complain either hun. Its tough shit if they get funny, they should be doing their jobs properly!

Anyway your bound to get cranky and pissed off being stuck in there with nothing to do. I'm sure it drags for you. Have you got a laptop at home someone can bring in? Just get them to test the plug. 2 seconds of a job!

Hope all is well today!

Hey jo just poped in quick to see how your doing I have my everything crossed for you but i have to admit it's getting harder to cross my legs so I might have to let that one go lol.
I'm so glad you got ur shower and to wash your hair I know it makes you feel so much better. Oh and the cranky thing for all your going through and have been through I think you deserve to be allowed to be cranky as cranky as you want... Rant screem and kill your pants (sorry but I was on the floor when I read that) We've all said it but hang in there and please keep you sence of humour it brightens my day even when I'm having a shi**y one. Well have to go and slave over the microwave keep you spirits up and hugs to you and the trio xxx

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping OH can bring me some food cos they've fucked my dinner up again and said I didn't fill a form in. I did. They ain't got what I want so I've refused what they have. I've not recovered from throwing up all over myself earliier. Xx

hey there, that place sounds like a total nightmare and you have every damn right to be cranky, id have probably lamped someone by now lol
you are in the best place tho and im so glad you got some positive news today, fingers and everything crossed for you & your boys that the good news keeps coming :hugs: x

So glad you got some good news, and a shower! You've shown amazing patience to go through what you have, don't worry about cranky moments, I think even a saint would have done the same!

Cat
xxx

Morning Jo how are you today, hope your feeling better. Are you gonna be having more bloods done again. Hope them boys are behaving themselves still too lol. Hopefully your oh managed to get some food for you. Fancy screwing up your dinner though, i would have told them to go to canteen or something for it. Hope they dont mess up today.

Hiya he couldn't come cos of work and the snow so that pissed me off even more.

They said they would take bloods on Sunday and they came in about half hour ago for some more. So much for a break for a day!

How are you?

Xx

Morning Jo, hope you arent feeling too bad and that you get some decent food! xx

Hey Jo, I just wanted to say I think you're being really brave, this is an aweful thing you're having to go through (((big hugs))) xx

UPDATE

The weekend doctor has been she said they are stopping antibiotics but still carrying on with progesterone injections. She said bloods are staying at the same level, not dropping or getting higher. She said chances are they won't do the stitch and I'll be here for a couple of weeks cos the bed rest has given me another week in the pregnancy.

She said to tell them to leave me alone tomorrow if they try and take blood. They weren't meant to today! No doubt my own consultant will decide something different on Monday!

X

Hi Jo at least you are all doing ok and you will hopefully have a break for a few days. Take it easy and try to keep yourself occupied as best you can xx

UPDATE

The weekend doctor has been she said they are stopping antibiotics but still carrying on with progesterone injections. She said bloods are staying at the same level, not dropping or getting higher. She said chances are they won't do the stitch and I'll be here for a couple of weeks cos the bed rest has given me another week in the pregnancy.

She said to tell them to leave me alone tomorrow if they try and take blood. They weren't meant to today! No doubt my own consultant will decide something different on Monday!

X

Sounds like things are ok at the moment :flower: Im very glad. Been thinking about you all day yesterday at work. Hoping you and those boys are hanging in there. :hugs: sending hugs :hugs:

Sounds more positive. I hope everything works out for you. I've been watching this thread since the beginning, and now I won't be online for another 9 days. I hope yoru little boys hang in there Jo, and you stay healthy too. I will be thinking of you every day

hey babes. sorry your OH couldn't smuggle any lovely food in for you :(

it's been snowing again and if it keeps it up i won't be going to work on monday. OH already isn't getting paid as his work has closed which sucks. they'll do it for as long as poss so they don't have to pay them :(

glad you get a day of rest tomorrow. are they changing your antibiotics? do you still have an infection? or are you all clear now?

abz xx

Definitely sounding more positive! Hope you get some decent food today x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member