Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

Now I am really interested to know what you did differently this time. Did you actually try gender selection? What sex position did you use, diet, how often having sex...so pretty much did you do any of those things to help with a girl or is it a bunch of boogus and totally coincidental?

I did the missionary position both times (no other positions) and it was supposed to yield girl based on every article that I read and still came up with 2 boys.

Here is what I got so far :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 10
Don't know why it's upside down but I'll have to go shopping as all I have is boy clothes which I still will use some of those

When I came home and I showed dh the clothes he hugged me and I cried like a little baby and he said one more and I said I'm pretty much satisfied now we will see but really I'm complete now

I'm seriously still wondering if it will come out a boy lol but the dr did say 100%

I don't think you will believe it until you hold her in your arms

Just had my scan and I'm having my third girl!!!

congratulations on another pink bump, how are you feeling?

Aww...I dont know what to say Hailey because I knew you wanted a boy but congrats on a healthy baby! Are you going to try again or is this definitely your last?

I'm ok il love her just the same I was so convinced I was having a boy tho every 1 said from my scan pic boy think it got my hopes up lol, but I haven't cried and I've sort of come round to it another lil lady can't b bad x

Thats great. I really think that your frame of mind makes all the difference. Thinking of all the positives and the things you DO have rather than what you DONT have helps

Thank u ladies :) I'm actually quite excited about her and thinking of names

Wow its been over a year since this thread was active. Any new babies??

Not here. Not sure if there will be now either. Dh needs a heart op and it all depends when they want to do that as to whether we can actually try

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->