Had 12 week scan today, guessing a boy based on nub theory

Totally understandable motherofboys - my youngest sister is 3.5 years old and she is surrounded by adults 24/7. I feel kinda bad for her really she wont have anyone to grow up with.

Kaicee and Hailey - both your scans coming up soon! Fingers and toes crossed for your both! Hoping to hear great news from you!

Husband said we get 4 chances, so if no. 3 is a girl we will get to try one more time, but I'm really hoping 3rd time's a charm.

I'm going crazy I just know they will say boy again I just hope I'm not disappointed I'd be so surprised if it was a girl I can't sleep at night!

And on top of everything my diabetes it out of control no matter what I do it's thru the roof no matter what I do

When's ur scan kaiecee? Sending u pink vibes!!!

Oh not long then :) how exciting really hope ur pink x

Kaicee its tomorrow! Keeping fingers crossed! Let us know as soon as you are done with the us!

I was thinking about you all day yesterday thinking "is it this tuesday or next?" Good Luck.

Damn the different time zones. We've already had 2pm here lol

where are you located motherofboys? Its only 7:17 am here. I live in Oregon, US.

Sooooo I've been in shock all night

ITS A GIRL!!!!!

For sure I was still convinced I was having a boy dr really had to show me 3 times and he says it's 100%

Lol just realised u had updated congrats Hun such awesome news :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->