Had a hard day yesterday

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
I spent the afternoon with a friend who has a two week old baby girl :happydance: I knew that I would be upset afterwards as I am sooo broody. I then went to my managers maternity leave dinner.

:hissy: I know it is only until feb I have to wait until ttc but it feels like ages and it isn't neccesarily going to happen for us straight away. I was so strong a week ago saying its on feb and there are things that I have to sort; overdraft, re-decorating the house and new carpets, but this is killing me and I haven't even started ttc !!! what am I going to be like then :cry:

H and I talked earlier and we both said that the longer it takes in a way the better as we will have more money saved but at the same time I want a baby now :blush:

I agree with luckyme225. I hope it passes quickly. Which is hard with babies on the mind. Good luck hun!

You could start a journal to your future child. :) Or you could start pricing things. I have a list of necessities and occasionally check things off when I'm feeling especially broody and buy something. :)

i hope the time flies by, im sure it will, i dont know where this years gone x

I hope the time speeds past for you :)

I know exactly how you feel. Hope the time passes quickly for you. x

You could start a journal to your future child. :) Or you could start pricing things. I have a list of necessities and occasionally check things off when I'm feeling especially broody and buy something. :)

Being a highly orgainsed when I plan anything huge (last thing was our wedding) I have got a spreadsheet of everything we will need and have been putting in costs once found. H saw me doing this and couldn't believe I was doing this now when we are wtt :blush:

Doing a journal would be good - there is another thread suggesting this so will see how we do this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->