Had a hard time-need your help lovely ladies!

KimmyB

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I hope it's OK for me to post in here!

I'll give you the short version of my story...TTC for 6weeks and fell pregnant, at 5 weeks pregnant began spotting, eventually diagnosed with an ectopic pregnancy :sad2: tried to treat with drugs bt it didn;'t work and I was rushed to surgery bleeding internally. They had to remove my left tube. The doctors have assured me that it shouldn't affect my fertility. I am only one week post surgery so am still recovering. However, DH and I are keen to have a baby (not to replace the one we lost, we just want a family) so we plan to ttc in 3 months time when the drug will be out of my system and I am healed.

So ofcourse I will be waiting for AF with bated breath! I know it can take anywhere from 6 weeks to 3 months to return!!

So the question I have for you ladies is when I have had my first AF, how do I use the opks? They are only cheapie type ones from the net. I just have no idea what day to wee on the first one?!

Thanks in advance (and sorry for the long post!)

Kim x

I am going to be honest and say I have no idea, I am temping by body temp using a boots kit, which I think is a cheaper way of doing it, those OPK's can cost a fortune :(

So far it seems pretty straight forward.. temp goes up, your ovulating :lol:

Sorry to hear about your loss hun. I have been floating around in TTC sometimes and they talk about OPKs loads over there so maybe the ladies there would be able to help you a bit better. I've never used an OPK so I can't help you there.

The TTC section will probably be more helpful as people will be doing that there. Sorry for your loss, so many of us here have had previous m/c etc so we know how your feeling. I charted online with fertility friend just doing body temps never used OPKs...

the Tcc girlies will be more helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"