Had a oopsie on xmas eve

angie79

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
On christmas eve after a few drinks me and the oh had a bit of a oopsie :haha:
then on christmas day i looked at my persona monitor (i'm using this too to try and work my cycle out) and it asked me to poas - after i did it came up with a circle with a dot in and thats when i realised it meant i was oving in a day or 2
oh dear - thats a bit too close for comfort

silly girl :dohh:

What are the chances i could be? hmmmm

my H2B and I had an oopsie and Fertility Friend said I OV'd the day after that... I'm having symptoms and AF was due yesterday. I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Defo take care of yourself till you know for sure!

my H2B and I had an oopsie and Fertility Friend said I OV'd the day after that... I'm having symptoms and AF was due yesterday. I wouldn't rule out the possibility. Defo take care of yourself till you know for sure!

sometimes worrying about it makes af late and i know that will be my case
i'am worried about it
at least i'm not alone

me too. I had food poisoning the weekend before and didn't start my pills on time (missed 1st 3) and my temp is pretty high (I'm waiting for crosshairs or not) but it looks like I might have o'd on Christmas/ day after. Ahhh!

DH and I had an ooopsie on Christmas day... so we have decided to start trying for # 2 just now, so we had another oopsie today and it will be every second day for a little while yet. I hope you all get the results you want whether they be BFN or BFP. Good Luck! It looks like alot of us have a little wait on our hands.

Sorry to say as it doesn't seem to be the answer you want, but yes you've got quite a good chance of being pregnant (provided you're both healthy). If you would want to keep the baby if you were or even if you're unsure about that, now's the time to cut out any alcohol and cigarettes and to start taking folic acid. Hope it all works out the way you want!

Sorry to say as it doesn't seem to be the answer you want, but yes you've got quite a good chance of being pregnant (provided you're both healthy). If you would want to keep the baby if you were or even if you're unsure about that, now's the time to cut out any alcohol and cigarettes and to start taking folic acid. Hope it all works out the way you want!

it wouldnt be the end of the world but its not ideal - we have no money or savings - so i was going to spend the next 15+ months saving.
I would be happy about it dont think oh would be though.
Just a waiting game now - right now i would rather have a bfn as i do really want to be in a better situation

i know how you feel. I had an MMC about 4 years ago now and I wasn't at a great position in life. I feel now that it was a blessing in disguise that I lost my angel. And, now, although I'd rather wait until after my wedding I feel like I am in a much better position to start a family.

I'm the same. No money at all. Bearly scraping by on our own. I'm kinda excited, OH doesn't want kids. *sigh*

we are the same - can hardly look after our selves with regards to money at the moment
i know my oh does want kids thank god - i dont know how i would feel if he said he didnt

No, just not yet! We planned to get married, be newlyweds for a bit etc etc... Like I said, might be too late for that now!

No, just not yet! We planned to get married, be newlyweds for a bit etc etc... Like I said, might be too late for that now!

thats fair enough
we dont plan on getting married as he does not believe in it and i have been married before and we are happy that way
only money getting in our way oh and of course my oh loving being a typical man - lol

so when will everyone find out - mine will be 12th jan

I'm testing on the 9th. I'll be 14-ish dpo (remember, I'm on the pill,..little more confusing here. Thank god I was temping, that's all I gotta say.)

How's everyone feeling? I'm a vicious symptom-spotter so I'm curious about how others feel around the same time as me... (and I hope you're all feeling good ^^)

all i have been feeling is tired but i put that down to i think i'm getting my oh's cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->