Had an oopsie...

sayshaa

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place to post in, but I'll have a go anyway.

I've been on the pill (Microlite) for about 4 and a half years, taken it religiously and have never missed a single one, until recently that is..This story gets quite confusing mathematics- wise! Apologies for the length of post. :flower:

I began my 7 day break after taking the last pill in the pack on March 30th night (Friday), had my "period" for 3/4 days, all fine. I always have a reminder set on my phone to tell me when to start taking the pill again after my break. So my reminder went off on April 8th (Sunday).. didn't question it, and started taking the pill again. A good few days later I realised I had actually had an 8 day break from the pill! The last pill from my pack was missing (should have taken it Saturday 31st March) and I didn't question it, because I'd the pack was empty on Friday. I've no idea where this missing pill even went, I've never needed to double up on a pill or anything like that!

Now the clincher- OH and I dtd on the Saturday night (31st March), and I'm thinking now that I could have ovulated around then seen as the 7 day break was extended. I guess it's probably unlikely that I'd feel anything right now if I was pregnant, but I've felt really odd..
So assuming I may have o'd, I'd be about 7/8 dpo... I think? I've had cramps that feel exactly like AF since about 4 dpo, which has never happened to me this early. I genuinely keep going to the bathroom to see has my period arrived, despite the fact that I'm still taking my pill. TMI sorry but I've had thrush and gassiness since 3/4 dpo. Maybe it's all in my head, can you even feel anything this early? Saying that though, I felt all these symptoms before I'd even realised there was a possibility I'd o'd.

So I guess I just want somebody to tell me, am I mad? Could I really feel any symptoms this early? And when would make sense to take a test just to be sure, seen as my "period" isn't due for more than two weeks. Obviously, we weren't trying, but we've been broody as hell for a while so it wouldn't be unwelcome either. Just confused right now! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->