Had another u/s

Soontobe

Reaction score
annd we couldnt find the bean in the sac.. kinda has me slightly worried after last time, so ill have yet another u/s in a few weeks..

everything was there and formed, but the radiologist said that it may just be lying across the lining of it as it happens all the time and we did find it the first time.. just a little worried.. feel like doing shit all at the moment..

:cry:

Try not to worry too much. At my first scan at ca 5 weeks, we couldn´t see anything either. We could see the sac, but nothing in it. When I went back two weeks later, we could clearly see a white blob beating away!!

Keeping fingers crossed that everything is OK for you :hugs:

im sure everything will be fine hun, just needs a little time, take it easy and enjoy yourself!
:hugs: it'll all be perfect i bet x

:hugs: Try not to worry, you said they found it the first time, well thats a good thing. Good Luck with your next scan! x

Aww hun I think everything will be fine :) It's hard to see things so early because the baby isn't fully formed. Just keep busy to pass the time so you can see bubs again!!! You'l be suprised at how much he/she will have changed!

How long will they have you hanging on for hun before next scan?

Lots of luck Im sure everything is fine :hugs:

I hope everything is okay, hope you dont have to wait too long until the next scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->