Had my early scan!

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
And pleased to report, One baby in the UTERUS!!!! yay!! i was so worried for another ectopic but nope and a heartbeat, they put me at 6wks 3days.

They scared the c*ap outa me at one point, cuse the consultant turned around asked the nurse if there was another sac he was seeing lol i thought my god twins! but after alot of prodding and going internal it was just fluid around the one sac? i asked what that was all about they said its prob old blood and will go. Does anyone have any knowledge of this? i worry about everything lol

Shell xx

i dont have any idea about the fluid part hun, but just wanted to say congrats on seeing a heartbeat!! its amazing isnt it xx

Glad to hear about the baby being in the right place :thumbup:

I am sure if the fluid was anything to worry about they would tell you or want so see you again xx

Glad it went well hon x

Great news!! Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the "other sac"...probably similiar to what I have and they said that typically over time, the body reabsorbs the old blood or it could leak out a bit (like mine does). At one point in the U/S I thought I had THREE sacs...one ended up being the fluid of blood.

Congratulations that's fabulous news, so happy for you, you deserve a happy ending after what you've been through. Don't know about the fluid but it sounds like they weren't worried so I think you should relax and try and enjoy things. You can change your status from worried now! :hugs:

Congrats! I was scanned last week at 6+1 weeks due to some brown discharge type spotting and they found a sac of blood as well - they said it was an implantation bleed and that some of it would be absorbed by my body and some may leak out - they didn't seem concerned,were quite matter-of-fact really. hope this helps and doesn't give you more worry x

Yay what great news you must be so pleased :) Try not to worry about the fluid round the sac,as others have said if it was a concern they'd be keeping a very clos eye on you!!! Enjoyit :) xxx

thank you guys, wow im pleased others know what i am talking bout with the fluid so reasurring thats what i love about these sites! thank you x

Oh that is wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you what a relief too. I hope you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy now, you've given me hope too. I wouldn't worry about the fluid thing, there are lots various bodily fluids that show up on scans which can't always specify. Hooray Bean is in the right place!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->