Had my early scan....

Thank you all xxxxxx

Hoping I get some answers tomorrow xx I really hope everything is ok cos my symptoms have been fine, today my ms felt stronger x would love to know what this spotting is about xx

Sometimes women have spotting just because it's really sensitive down there. I've also read about women having a small bleed in the uterus but baby was doing great. When it happened to me they couldn't figure out why and called it a threatened miscarriage, which obviously scared me a lot. I then found out that they call any type of bleeding in early pregnancy a threatened miscarriage if they can't figure out the cause.

Sometimes women have spotting just because it's really sensitive down there. I've also read about women having a small bleed in the uterus but baby was doing great. When it happened to me they couldn't figure out why and called it a threatened miscarriage, which obviously scared me a lot. I then found out that they call any type of bleeding in early pregnancy a threatened miscarriage if they can't figure out the cause.

I’m hoping that maybe I’m just a bit sensitive like you said x really hope everything is ok. Don’t know how I’ll be able to function after if not. X I think the scan place are doing an abdominal so I don’t know if that’s going to make things any easier, wish they would just rescan me at hospital instead, but they said they wouldn’t unless I bled xx

I’m hoping that maybe I’m just a bit sensitive like you said x really hope everything is ok. Don’t know how I’ll be able to function after if not. X I think the scan place are doing an abdominal so I don’t know if that’s going to make things any easier, wish they would just rescan me at hospital instead, but they said they wouldn’t unless I bled xx
I'm not sure about the UK but if you're in the United States they won't be able to give you any medical advice at a private scan. Transvaginal scan would be better since I'm assuming you're around 7w & a few days along. Hopefully they'll be able to see a heartbeat and let you know that baby is at least doing okay.

I’m 10 weeks 2 days and I have pink there nearly every day when I wipe. I had a massive bleed a couple of weeks ago and was sure I’d lost it but nope it was wriggling away on the scan :)
Docs have no idea why I’m bleeding quite often but they can’t see any concerns on the scan. This is my second pregnancy and I bled a little with my son but nowhere near as much as this. Maybe some of us just bleed when pregnant lol.
The point of this post was to try and reassure you. I hope all goes well at your scan, but I know it’ll be fine anyway :)

Thank you everyone xxx it’s been 9 days since my last scan so I’m hoping we can at least see something x I really don’t understand that spotting. It goes as quickly as it comes, had no more. I’m thinking maybe it’s my cervix? I’ve no idea.

I’m trying to prepare myself for the worst but hoping for the best. I still feel pregnant. Please be ok little one xxxxxxx

I’ll update as soon as I can xx

I bled bright red lightly everyday from 5weeks until 11 weeks with my 1st. Was a pocket of blood that was being pushed out as baby grew.
Hope your scan goes well and you get great news
X

I hope you can see something. Fingers crossed for you

Not good news.

Sac has grown, yolk sac, fetal pole, no hb. I’m measuring 6+2 weeks when I should be 8+1. The lady says she can see an area that could be where my spotting is coming from, but she couldn’t be certain. She said it doesn’t look good, but I should go for my next scan on Monday at the hospital as planned. She said she would of referred me to EPAU if I wasn’t already anyway.

I’ve never had a miscarriage. I don’t know what to expect now.

DH is so upset x had to tell him while he was at work x

Oh hun I'm so sorry. I was hoping so much for you. Thinking of you :hugs::hugs:

I am so sorry to hear this. Do you know when you Ovulated? Maybe you ovulated late? It hasnt been two weeks since your last scan yet has it? With both my previous pregnancies i was put back two weeks so going by Lmp i should have been say 8 weeks but i was only 6. I have two very healthly boys from them pregnancies. Definitely dont give up hope, there might be a HB on ur next scan xx

I have had the exact same scenario my heart goes out to you! Symptoms can be very convincing too. Sending love and I really hope for a better outcome Monday for you. Xx

I’m not holding out much hope, as when I went on the 22nd my sac was just over 13mm which I’m told is between 5-6 weeks and yesterday it’s grown to just over 18mm which is 6+2. I could of maybe been 1 week out on ovulation, but no more than that. I had some more light pink spotting last night, last 3 nights I’ve had it on bang on 10:30, but it goes straight away. Maybe when they do the scan on Monday with it being internal we might see more, but the woman was convinced that she could see quite clearly. Baby was measuring under 4mm x

Can’t stop crying. DH and I just sat crying our eyes out last night x

:hugs: I'm really holding out hope for you still.

Thank u x

They were only slight niggles, but have stopped. Don’t even think my body knows what’s going on anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->