Had my early scan....

Well went for today’s scan. My gestation sac has grown to just over 20mm. Fetal pole has grown another 1mm. No heartbeat still.

Spotting has stopped completely since last week, they couldn’t see any areas that could be causing it like before.

They are rescanning me again in a week as they said there has been growth x

I don’t think there’s any hope but they said they can’t write it off yet xx

I am in a similar situation.. my first scan was at ..what my doctor thinks was 6+1 based off of my last period. Had one 2 weeks later and not much changed. Just an empty gestational sac. I'm almost positive that I ovulated later and am abiut 3 weeks behind what they are predicting... at the last scan the radiologists came in and said mt pregnancy wasn't viable and sugessted I gave a d&c. I said no because that doesn't feel right to me.. my hcg levels have been going up and I have only had very little spotting, mostly after sex. (I read that's from changes in your cervix.) My gp doesnt seem to be concerned right now and said that the radiologist was way out of line for saying what he did. I am hoping everything is okay and it's just too early. This is my first pregnancy and hopefully not my first loss. Anyone have any words of encouragement?

Nothing had changed in a week. Just a bit of sac growth. No change in the size of baby, no hb.

I’m just about to start medical management as no sign things are going start on their own. Fed up of waiting now. Just want to move on x :(

Been in the exact same position as you twice but I opted for erpc both times which got it over in one go. Sending lots of love and strength xxx

I'm so sorry you are going through this :( I went through the same thing about a year and a half ago. Big hugs to you.

I went for a early scan they said my sac was measuring I'm 6 weeks. They could only see a sac and a yolk sac they said to me to go back in 8 days to see if they see a heartbeat. I don't know weather I got my dates mixed up.

I just want to wish all you ladies the very best xxx my journey has come to an end xx we hope to start trying again as soon as possible, although I’m wracked with fear over this happening again. I was so lucky to not have a miscarriage before but it is so gut wrenching to experience x

Sending love and hugs to you all and hoping you all have healthy pregnancies xxx I hope I will join u again soon xxx

Sending you wishes for physical healing and hope that you'll soon be blessed with a healthy little bean.

:hugs:

so sorry hun, fingers crossed you will be back here soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->