Had my scan!

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
Measuring slightly ahead at 12+4 making no due November the 9th! So excited now!!!! Any guesses on gender at this stage, we've all been guessing hahaha x

IMG_20190501_123329_587.jpg

I'm thinking girl hon. What a great pic. Ure almost in the 2nd tri now yay\\:D/

Congrats! Exciting times.
I'm rubbish at gender guesses :haha:

Aww lovely picture, I’m just going to take a wild guess at girl x

Yay! A beautiful picture. I’m going to say girl also!

Thanks everyone, I can relax a bit now even though I'm still vomiting each morning Haha! I'm starting to slightly eat more and more now and I'm starting to feel hunger which I haven't felt in ages!!! Hallelujah hahaha

I also think girl, the scan looks just my my daughters scan which funny enough I was put forward to 12+4 on the day too!

Are you going to book a privet gender scan at 16 weeks hon? I highly recommend it it was amazing and they take there time and dont rush.
I really think ure having a girl<3

I believe we are hun, just because we want to start buying now and get majority of the things out the way, as we have a couple of birthdays coming up we would rather buy on the months of no birthdays Haha, I am adamant it's a girl, kinda hoping it is too

I had midwife on Wednesday and she informed me that in my area they no longer tell you the gender at your 18-20 scan, I’m a bit gutted as I think we decided to find out the sex but now they don’t do it! Typical haha. Looks like if we really want to know we will have to go private anyway

I had midwife on Wednesday and she informed me that in my area they no longer tell you the gender at your 18-20 scan, I’m a bit gutted as I think we decided to find out the sex but now they don’t do it! Typical haha. Looks like if we really want to know we will have to go private anyway

Why would they not tell you? They can obviously see at 20 weeks and have been able to tell for years, so why not just say? Madness lol

Why would they not tell you? They can obviously see at 20 weeks and have been able to tell for years, so why not just say? Madness lol
The midwife said too many people were getting annoyed if the baby was in wrong position etc and they couldn’t tell the sex and it was taking over what the scan was actually for (which obviously isn’t finding out the sex) probably caused a lot of late appointments too if people were insisting on finding out the sex but baby wouldn’t co operate. I think she said if the sex was obvious and the didn’t have to really check for it they will tell you but if you ask them to do it they won’t. Will just have to see what happens really

The midwife said too many people were getting annoyed if the baby was in wrong position etc and they couldn’t tell the sex and it was taking over what the scan was actually for (which obviously isn’t finding out the sex) probably caused a lot of late appointments too if people were insisting on finding out the sex but baby wouldn’t co operate. I think she said if the sex was obvious and the didn’t have to really check for it they will tell you but if you ask them to do it they won’t. Will just have to see what happens really

This is why I hate people, it's obviously nice to find out but if they couldn't tell that's not their fault lol if they couldn't tell I'd book a private scan specifically for finding out haha

This is why I hate people, it's obviously nice to find out but if they couldn't tell that's not their fault lol if they couldn't tell I'd book a private scan specifically for finding out haha
I agree it’s ruined it for a lot of people

I know some people are really anxious for the gender if they can’t because of the baby position then get a private gender scan no need to get angry

I agree it’s ruined it for a lot of people

That sucks hon I wud hate that.
I booked a privet gender and general health of baby scan and I was 16 weeks and u cud see the gender clearly. I know with girls it can be a little harder but with a little persistence they can normally see fairly easily.
I will be double checking the gender again at my 20+6 scan but I highly recommend having a privet gender scan at 16 weeks. The price wasnt to bad either and it was such a wonderful experience.

I’m going to wait till after 20 week scan as we hadn’t definitely agreed on finding out the sex yet, I think we were edging towards finding out but I’m in no rush and neither is my other half, we may even decide after 20 week scan that we don’t actually want to find out. Or we may well end up booking a scan around 18 weeks depending on when my actual scan will be, See what happens. As you can tell I don’t really know what to do haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->