Had my scan!

I’m going to wait till after 20 week scan as we hadn’t definitely agreed on finding out the sex yet, I think we were edging towards finding out but I’m in no rush and neither is my other half, we may even decide after 20 week scan that we don’t actually want to find out. Or we may well end up booking a scan around 18 weeks depending on when my actual scan will be, See what happens. As you can tell I don’t really know what to do haha

I was like that at the very beginning I was even contemplating not finding out but then the further u get the more eager you are to know.
My 20 weeks scan is not to far off now but I will be a day b4 I hit 21 weeks so I'm glad I found out on Monday. But I'm double checking it at my 21 week scan on 30th may. Just to be sure lol

I didn't find out the gender with my 1st, I had so much will power at 20 years old, i found out with my 2nd and I will be finding out this time with my 3rd, with age becomes zero patience hahaha

Haha your probably right if we definitely decide to find out sex I’ll probably be too impatient to wait lol

Happy to share. I had my genetic testing down today. The baby measured 12w 2d with a heart rate of 146bpm. The fluid in the back of the neck measured in the normal range. Baby body parts that they looked at all looked good. I feel so much better. I did get my blood drawn so I have to wait on those results. I did opt-in for the gender as well.

The little bean had the hiccups and was just wiggling and stretching. It was so awesome to see!
heart.png

ng6Tm7.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"