Had my twin girls

Gosh, I'm so very sorry to hear this. She truly was a little fighter.

They will always be a part of you just as you will always be a part of them. You will carry them in your heart forever. Thinking of you. Much love.xxxx

I really prayed for you and the girls. Imogen was a real little fighter, Megan too, surviving against the odds for so long. My heart goes out to you in this difficult time. HUGS. Can't imagine what you are going through right now.

You are a very strong woman!!! I am so so sorry for this devistating loss! My family will be praying for you and yours!!!

I'm so sorry. I hope your darling girls are resting gently together :hugs:

i'm so sorry hun i don't know what to say i had everything crossed that she would get better but at least they are together again :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am heartbroken for you I truly am. Your darling angels are together now and are very lucky to have such a brave and strong mummy who loves them so much. I am so so sorry and thinking of you all xxxx

I'm absoloutely heartbroken for you, I've been checking up on you for 11 weeks or whatever it's been now since I first replied to your original thread and I had so much hope for both of your girls. I'm so glad you got to spend that time with Imogen, and also that you got to 24weeks so that you knew you'd done everything you could have. Your strength has been unbelievable, fighting the doctors and their pessimism all that time, you're a wonderful mother and your girls are so so lucky to have you, even if they're not here physically with you.

I do hope you have more 'success' in the future (if that's the right way to word it?) if you choose to have more children.

I wish I could hug you!

Oh I am so sorry for your loss! I was really hoping she was going to make it! At least she is with her twin sister now, its nice that they have each other! Hope you and your family are doing OK, you were so strong and brave :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you! :hugs:

i dont know what to say im sorry about ur girls take care

Im absolutely heartbroken for you midori. So so sorry to hear about Imogen. My thoughts are with you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->