Had my twin girls

I have been following your story and I have to say, you are so strong. I am sorry to hear about Megan. I will be praying for you and your family. I am so happy that little Imogen is a fighter. She is absolutely precious!!! I wish nothing but the best for you, your family and your little girl.:hugs:

Sweet Dreams baby Megan.

Stay strong little Imogen.

Thinking of you

x

Really hoping little Imogen is going to pull through, your still in my thoughts, stay strong xxx

hey hun just read this thread and seen the pics she is tiny and beautiful and i have tears in my eyes all my thoughts are with your darling baby and your family xxx

Oh Midori, I'm ashamed to say I've only just seen this thread, and I am really sorry to hear of your loss. You have been thru so much in this pregnancy, and now have to grieve for one baby, whilst fighting for the other.

There is nothing I can say hun, except like everyone else here, my thoughts are with you and baby, and we are sending all the love and hugs possible your way to support you at this difficult time.

Much love - and keep fighting hun xxx

We lost our wonderful Imogen at 5am yesterday morning. She had a huge bleed on her lung and just couldn't recover from that. It was very quick and they gave her morphine, she didn't suffer. We managed to get back to the hospital in time and spent her last minutes holding her in our arms.

She had been such a fighter. The dotctors and nurses had really felt she was in with a chance. She had been taking her feeds well, was off the insulin and it seemed her PDA may have closed. She had also managed to gain 130g in her 8 1/2 days of life, which is quite amazing.

We are both devastated. I just don't know how a person recovers from this. We will never forget or stop missing our beautiful girls. Those 8 days we had with Imogen are so precious to us and she brought us so many smiles in that time with her little ways.

At least our girls are together now, how twins are supposed to be, even if they aren't with us, they aren't alone.

Im so so sorry for your loss. Please always remember they will be watching over you in everything you do they will be there.

RIP Megan and Imogen. xxxxx

god hun my heart is breaking for you, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this horribly hard time, i have been a miscarriage/childloss support leader for 5years so here if you need anything although i know there are no words that will make things better. will light a candle for your little princesses. xxx

huge hugs XXXXXXXXX

midori i am so sorry i can't say anything to comfort you, you are in my thoughts and my heart goes out to you and your family at such a very sad time x x

so sorry for your loss
always in my thoughts
take care xxxx

I am so sorry, RIP Megan and Imogen together forever xxx

There are no words that can possible console you at this dark period in your life, but we are all thinking about you. Hope you find the strength you need at this sad time. :cry:

no words just lots and lots and lots of love. You will all be in my thoughts

Fly high and free darling girls xxxxxxxx

Not really sure what to say, I really hope you can draw some comfort from knowing how much we are all thinking about you xxx

Ohhh Midori, I'm so, so so sorry to hear this :cry:

Sleep tight Imogen & Megan. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back