Had my twin girls

I'm so sorry for your loss, RIP Megan x

Keep fighting Imogen xx

:hugs:

I am so sorry to hear the sad news of Megan hun, you and imogen are in my thoughts. You are a strong woman and it sounds like your little girl is too. xxxx

aww she is a little fighter,ill keep you in my thoughts and thank you for the update xxxx

Came back here hoping for any news. I´m glad you updated us about Imogen´s improving condition. She really is a fighter like her mummy. We will continue to hope and pray for the best for your girl.

There are just no words...I am just so sorry for your loss...

stay strong we all thinking of you hun !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure Imogen is a little fighter and I'm so so sorry that Megan went to sleep. You did everything you could, I can't imagine what you've been through, and that Imogen is alive to fight like this is because of the sacrifices and struggle you've been through. I'll be thinking of you and your little girls.

Hi. I've been following your story for a long time now, have been praying for you and thinking of you. I am so sorry to hear that you lost little Megan, but at the same time I am rejoicing with you that Imogen is still holding on strong.
Our prayers are with you.
Good luck with everything that you are going through. God bless.

Thinking of you and your familiy at this time - sending healthy thoughts your way

keep getting stronger imogen and RIP baby megan x

Thanks everyone. Imogen is 4 days old now and holding her own, although obviously she'll be critical for weeks.

A couple of pics:

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/midori1999/33de5c32.jpg

https://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e201/midori1999/1c9930f3.jpg

Oh hun! Shes precious. And she's so tiny - her leg is smaller than your finger! Im keeping you both in my thoughts.

awww just soooo perfect my thoughts and prayers are with you all and i am praying that she keeps fighting and will contiue to grow stronger...

After reading your post im in tears. Im so sorry you lost one and am now fighting for another. You and your whole family will be in my prayers

OMGosh Imogen is just amazing, she is just so perfect and tiny. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts daily:hugs::hugs:

:sad2:I am so sorry to hear of your loss RIP Megan and I will be praying for little Imogen and you and your family :hugs:

She is so small and so perfect. Thinking of you.

thinking of you and your tiny baby,always in my thoughts xxx

I'm keeping you and your new baby in my thoughts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->