Im gutted but knew I made the right choice but am feeling all dissapointed! I have been waiting for my nuchal appointment and they recieved my notes late, so they are trying to book me in as next week is the latest it should be done. So I rang them and they asked if I could go in at 1:50pm today as they were already over booked for next week. I ummed and aarghed but have decided its not possible - the hospital is 35 mins away, and I have my ds 18 months and also another 18 month old I look after. So Id have to wake them early, bundle in the car, and try to endure the scan while Im sure the boys will be bored, and then drive all the way home. Its snowed here too so no doubt trafic will be bad. Im so disappointed as I know I could have had it done today - but I also know next week would be much easier as I have the week off so only my ds to contend with! And I still havent heard back with a day and time!