hahaha...and it's begun

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lynzipora, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Lynzipora

Lynzipora Well-Known Member

So I had french toast for breakfast, which was awesome....but not the second time around. Right after finished my second piece I coughed and then had the sudden urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and puked up my entire breakfast. (I haven't thrown up once yet, only dry heaved...also my mom told me she had never thrown up so I had hopes). Also, I am at work in uniform with an office of all males as this happens. They know I am pregnant but they can't understand why I threw up. The weirdest thing is, I didn't feel sick at all even after. I feel just fine. I'm even eating my last piece of french toast now. So weird!!!!

2. Ew68j5

Ew68j5 Well-Known Member

I almost wish I could vomit if it makes you feel better... I'm just permanently queasy, uurgh! Hope you enjoyed the French toast after the initial interruption.

3. Kristin83

Kristin83 Mommy to twin boys & NTNP

I feel the same way....some days I am nauseas from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed! I've been looking at how my mom was too, she was sick very early and then it went away so I can only hope...

4. Lynzipora

Lynzipora Well-Known Member

Well I had been dry heaving for like two weeks now so I really thought thats all it was going to be. This totally caught me off guard. lol...

5. ttcmikeandme

ttcmikeandme Paul Henry is Here!

I just had the same thing yesterday, I have been really nauseous for several days, but yesterday after eating dinner all of a sudden I couldn't hold in the nausea anymore and vomited (yuck!).

6. blessme

blessme First time mother