hahaha...and it's begun

Lynzipora

Reaction score
So I had french toast for breakfast, which was awesome....but not the second time around. Right after finished my second piece I coughed and then had the sudden urge to vomit. I ran to the bathroom and puked up my entire breakfast. (I haven't thrown up once yet, only dry heaved...also my mom told me she had never thrown up so I had hopes). Also, I am at work in uniform with an office of all males as this happens. They know I am pregnant but they can't understand why I threw up. The weirdest thing is, I didn't feel sick at all even after. I feel just fine. I'm even eating my last piece of french toast now. So weird!!!!

I almost wish I could vomit if it makes you feel better... I'm just permanently queasy, uurgh! Hope you enjoyed the French toast after the initial interruption.

I almost wish I could vomit if it makes you feel better... I'm just permanently queasy, uurgh! Hope you enjoyed the French toast after the initial interruption.

I feel the same way....some days I am nauseas from the time I wake up till the time I go to bed! I've been looking at how my mom was too, she was sick very early and then it went away so I can only hope...

Well I had been dry heaving for like two weeks now so I really thought thats all it was going to be. This totally caught me off guard. lol...

I just had the same thing yesterday, I have been really nauseous for several days, but yesterday after eating dinner all of a sudden I couldn't hold in the nausea anymore and vomited (yuck!).

I feel the same when I get sick. I think I expect it to be like the flu! But I just get the urge to puke, and go on my merry way feeling fine!!

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/ttd629c.aspx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->