HAHAHAH First time a stranger asked me when i was due!!!

AmyMarie

mum of 1 + 1 on the way
Reaction score
Lol

Today was the first day a stranger asked me when i was due in a shop:haha:, im so shocked, i feel as if im massive now, when did strangers start commenting on your bumps????

I got asked when I was due even before I fell pregnant because I'm a bigger girl. Rather than get offended, I'd say in 3 months and then walk off.
I didn't want to have the awkwardness of saying "I'm not pregnant" then feeling bad for making them feel bad for saying something quite innocent.
At least now though, if and when someone asks, I can say "Due in May" :D

So jealous. Nobody can tell yet.

I havnt been asked but I get the smiles from people and people moving out of my way.

yesterday sombody asked me, i was shocked .. i dont look THAT pregnant!!

I had my first stranger ask me about a week ago! And when I told work, a couple of them said they already could tell. One said she could tell by my face and eyes, although she couldnt really explain it, and the other said 'us more mature ladies can always tell'. All three guessers were in their 60's, so maybe more mature ladies can tell quicker...xx

I was asked for the first time a week ago :) It was really nice, I asked her what she meant because she said "How far away are you?" so was a bit confusing as it was...I wasn't really thinking about my tummy :lol: Some people don't notice though, it depends on what I'm wearing really! x

I havent had that yet but with the jacket i wear you cant tell im pregnant lol.

I got offered a seat on the train the other day, that was first time a stranger had noticed xx

I got asked when I was due even before I fell pregnant because I'm a bigger girl. Rather than get offended, I'd say in 3 months and then walk off.
I didn't want to have the awkwardness of saying "I'm not pregnant" then feeling bad for making them feel bad for saying something quite innocent.
At least now though, if and when someone asks, I can say "Due in May" :D
The same thing happened to me, but luckily he started going on about his pregnant daughter so I didn't have to lie. I went straight on a diet after that :blush:

Now I'm so thrilled to be able to say that there actually is a baby growing in my belly, and that it's not just fat!

i got asked when i was in a furniture shop with the OH and we were trying sofas and the salesman came over and i didnt look that big then and he asked how far gone i was i said jokingly "why am i that fat" he said his wife always rubbed and touched her belly without realising it to so he can spot pregnant ladys a mile away lol xx

i was 14 weeks and nearly died of shock! I didn't know whether to be pleased or offended!!!

I went out for a xmas meal yeaterday and someone asked me when i was i was due!!

It's amazing the amount of people who have been told that i am pregnant then immediately say wow u'v got quite a bump there I'm surprised i didnt notice before!! Just shows how unobservant we can be at times!x

Got my first one in the airport last week.. I was caught off guard, like.."huh?"

Lol..now im used to it already. Got my whole speach down packed.

HAHAHA yeah c.c, i didnt notice i rub my belly until it was pointed out to me hahahha
i suppose i really do it when baby starts moving about.. i just love it and feel so alive.

A woman in a store asked my wife when she was due at 7-8 weeks...she isn't showing at all...still...though it was in a baby clothing store...but we didn't buy anything we were just looking at stuff. She turned to me and asked if she was getting fat. I laughed...she's tiny!

I'm only 19 weeks, and I've already been asked when I'm due.

Maybe I should lay off the holiday food....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->