HAHAHAHA-My free psychic reading from Cheri22

Oh wow two for the same month i hope this one is the same and they are all right!!

Me too, got both genders for April so far maybe twins and I can carry them instead having a MC this time around

I hope everything works out perfectly for you

I sent an email to Cheri around the 1st of December, just heard back a couple days ago....predicting a girl, conception, BFP or birth in April. We'll see!

I sent an email to Cheri around the 1st of December, just heard back a couple days ago....predicting a girl, conception, BFP or birth in April. We'll see!

I hope she is right

Thank you! I got a reading from Ruby and she predicted March 2012 (conception or finding out) or a March 2013 birth, also a girl. Could work out so they're both correct, conception in March, BFP in April! We'll see!

I hope she is right

Thank you! I got a reading from Ruby and she predicted March 2012 (conception or finding out) or a March 2013 birth, also a girl. Could work out so they're both correct, conception in March, BFP in April! We'll see!

Wishing you all the best, I sure hope I get my reading soon from Cheri

I just emailed her now! I'm really excite haha. I believe in that stuff and can't wait to see what she says :thumbup:

Excited :) got an automated email...I will receive my free email from cheri within the next 7 days :) requested it in January... Will keep you posted :)

Got mine back a few weeks ago and she said May :blue:, but Gail said May :pink: and Star said Scan October :pink: that would make May if I conceive.

Just got my reading saying April:pink:
FX it comes true!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back