HAHAHAHA-My free psychic reading from Cheri22

I emailed her today about which one I should order and I got an email back (automated) saying this:

I am currently working on SEPT 8th(scheduled paid predictions). This
is the date that would have been pre-scheduled through email (not the
date paid). Check out my blog for further updates (google iamcheri22
for link to blog)

FREE PREDICTIONS - Currently working on JUNE 2011 requests.

I emailed her today about which one I should order and I got an email back (automated) saying this:

I am currently working on SEPT 8th(scheduled paid predictions). This
is the date that would have been pre-scheduled through email (not the
date paid). Check out my blog for further updates (google iamcheri22
for link to blog)

FREE PREDICTIONS - Currently working on JUNE 2011 requests.

That's when I sent her an email. A few months later I had to send her another email and she said I would get a reading within 7 days and I did.

just got the same auto email :dohh: i have a feeling i will forget about this before i get a response so i went ahead and added her to my email contacts! uhg...kind of makes me want to pay just to get it sooner :rofl: but i think 12$ is too expensive!

just got the same auto email :dohh: i have a feeling i will forget about this before i get a response so i went ahead and added her to my email contacts! uhg...kind of makes me want to pay just to get it sooner :rofl: but i think 12$ is too expensive!

Don't pay for one if you can get it for free. Hopefully, you get your bfp before she gets back to you.

Yeah thats why I was thinking of doing the $5 one, all I need to know is a conception month really, gender is a plus. I don't need to know what it will look like or its personality.

BUMP!

Just wanted to tell you ladies I finally got my free reading back as I sent mine in August. here goes.....

Hi jessica

They are showing a LATE november connection and a BOY so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

We will see I sure do hope she is right :) If not im not going to let it get me down :)

Mine wasnt right. she predicted February for me last November time!! I emailed her recently and she said maybe February 2012/2013! :shrug: Not good!! :growlmad:

xx

Has anyone out there actually PAID to get a faster reading?? It kinda sounds kinda sketchy.

She said October for me, and it's October. I highly doubt I will get pregnant this month. I honestly think she's a scam artist. Don't pay her money.

Has anyone out there actually PAID to get a faster reading?? It kinda sounds kinda sketchy.

People pay for them all of the time, and you are right I think they are sketchy.

she gave away 3 of her 50 dollar readings this past weekend on her facebook.. of course i didnt win one, lol

Hi everyone :flower:

I'm still waiting on a free reading grrrrr! its 12 days past the date she's given on the email :haha: so much for within 7 days!!!! I'm not so sure about her either

I'm still waiting on a free reading grrrrr! its 12 days past the date she's given on the email :haha: so much for within 7 days!!!! I'm not so sure about her either

That's weird because when she told me 7 days I got it in 3 days lol. Maybe she's just busy. Try emailing her to tell her that she's late. If I remember correctly she wrote in her email to write her if she didn't get back to me in 7 days.

Don't believe in what she says anyways. She was so wrong for me.

There's this guy, James Randi who is willing to give away 1 million dollars to anyone that can prove that their psychic. If she was really a psychic why wouldn't she try for the million, or has she? There have been lots of psychics who have applied, but not one person has passed. Makes me wonder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

That's weird because when she told me 7 days I got it in 3 days lol. Maybe she's just busy. Try emailing her to tell her that she's late. If I remember correctly she wrote in her email to write her if she didn't get back to me in 7 days.

Don't believe in what she says anyways. She was so wrong for me.

There's this guy, James Randi who is willing to give away 1 million dollars to anyone that can prove that their psychic. If she was really a psychic why wouldn't she try for the million, or has she? There have been lots of psychics who have applied, but not one person has passed. Makes me wonder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

thats really interesting I'd never heard of him before, does make you think though, if they were real then you'd see them as millionaires and such :haha: theres always the age old question of why do you never see psychic wins lottery :haha: its fun though! and a good way to pass the time ttc lol

so true vaniilla, its just a bit of fun - everything should be taken with a pinch of salt! I like them though because they give me hope :haha:

so true vaniilla, its just a bit of fun - everything should be taken with a pinch of salt! I like them though because they give me hope :haha:

Don't you think that it's wrong to charge people to give them false hope?

I understand that you yourself don't agree with it, but I don't see why you have to question other people on their beliefs. I've seen you a couple of times now being negative and questioning readings. that's fair enough if you think its a load of rubbish but its not really your place or job to tell other people that.

it's a choice to pay it, it's not like they're forcing people to pay for readings. they also clearly state that it is for entertainment purposes, so people are aware of what they are paying for.

I'm happy with the readings I've had, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things pan out but I can honestly say that I won't be annoyed if I don't conceive when they have said I will. if I do, it's a bonus :)

:babydust: to you

I understand that you yourself don't agree with it, but I don't see why you have to question other people on their beliefs. I've seen you a couple of times now being negative and questioning readings. that's fair enough if you think its a load of rubbish but its not really your place or job to tell other people that.

it's a choice to pay it, it's not like they're forcing people to pay for readings. they also clearly state that it is for entertainment purposes, so people are aware of what they are paying for.

I'm happy with the readings I've had, and I'm looking forward to seeing how things pan out but I can honestly say that I won't be annoyed if I don't conceive when they have said I will. if I do, it's a bonus :)

:babydust: to you

I'm not pushing my beliefs on anyone. How dare you come here and try to start fighting with me over something so stupid. I'm entitled to my own opinion. I'm done talking to you and I'm done with this conversation so there's no need for you to say anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->