HAHAHAHA-My free psychic reading from Cheri22

those with genuine psychic abilities still get things wrong sometimes, they are only human and the sources of information can get muddled or things can get lost in translation too. If you believe then you also need to accept this.

I got a reading from Gail, and even if she doesn't get my BFP right, she already got enough right for me to believe that she has a gift. If you get readings done you have to be prepared that sometimes they will get it wrong and don't have your heart set on that particular date, just be quietly confident and hopeful but don't pin all your hopes on it and be devestated when its wrong. Noone can give you a 100% conception date but they can try and all predictions are are the psychic using her tools to try and tell you.

And outside influences can change what was predicted too.

Gail mentioned my papa's name, both his full name and the name everyone called him, and there's no way she could have guessed that exact. she said he will be watching over me during my labour, and that gave me great comfort :) she said a couple of other things that were just so real, and I would definitely get another reading from her. I'm really glad your experience with gail was just as good dimple :) has hers been your favourite reading so far?

Gail mentioned my papa's name, both his full name and the name everyone called him, and there's no way she could have guessed that exact. she said he will be watching over me during my labour, and that gave me great comfort :) she said a couple of other things that were just so real, and I would definitely get another reading from her. I'm really glad your experience with gail was just as good dimple :) has hers been your favourite reading so far?

i've only had the two readings and know that there is no way Panrosa can be right as i have a coil and we are waiting to try anyway. I'm sure if my contraception was going to fail it would've done way before now as it has been in there nearly seven years.

I have had other experiences tho, my mother is a medium and i also attend spiritualist church on a regular basis where i have had other things told to me that proves to me there are spirits watching over us.

Hi everyone :flower:

I'm still waiting on a free reading grrrrr! its 12 days past the date she's given on the email :haha: so much for within 7 days!!!! I'm not so sure about her either

That's weird because when she told me 7 days I got it in 3 days lol. Maybe she's just busy. Try emailing her to tell her that she's late. If I remember correctly she wrote in her email to write her if she didn't get back to me in 7 days.

Don't believe in what she says anyways. She was so wrong for me.

There's this guy, James Randi who is willing to give away 1 million dollars to anyone that can prove that their psychic. If she was really a psychic why wouldn't she try for the million, or has she? There have been lots of psychics who have applied, but not one person has passed. Makes me wonder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Randi

You also shouldn't believe everything on wikipedia :flower:

i've only had the two readings and know that there is no way Panrosa can be right as i have a coil and we are waiting to try anyway. I'm sure if my contraception was going to fail it would've done way before now as it has been in there nearly seven years.

I have had other experiences tho, my mother is a medium and i also attend spiritualist church on a regular basis where i have had other things told to me that proves to me there are spirits watching over us.

what did panrosa say?

that's really interesting, I haven't had many experiences but I still totally believe :)

she said october to me too, only 6 days for me to ovulate and implantation to happen so she is right :rofl:

she got have got mixed up and mean EDD october 2012 for me, that's what I'm thinking :flower:

I just sent an email for the free reading with cheri22 and my automated reply said she's working on August 2011 free readings. Just posting this for any of you that have a request in for a reading.

I just sent an email for the free reading with cheri22 and my automated reply said she's working on August 2011 free readings. Just posting this for any of you that have a request in for a reading.

I sent mine in early September so it'll be ages til I hear anything! :sleep:

Yeah, I'm guessing I'll get mine around Christmas or the New Year, LOL.

I sent mine today and say working on Sept :) Looks like i'll be waiting a while :/

Thank you for posting about what month she's working on. It looks like 1 more month for me...maybe I'll get good news for the new year?

Hey, I just got an email saying I needed to reply with a couple answers to questions and my free reading is on the way within the next 7 days. Yah!!!

She says "they tell her" a boy and the month of Feb. Hmm, we'll see :)

Hey Ladies :flower:

I posted this back in October this is what Cheri emailed me for my free reading:

They are showing a LATE november connection and a BOY so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

She may have not been right on but I am now expecting im currently 6wks :) Fingers crossed for all of you ladies :hugs:

Cheri22 was right for me! She predicted November conception and sure enough, I'm 9 weeks now! Now to see if she is right on the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->