HAHAHAHA-My free psychic reading from Cheri22

she told me Oct/boy last spring and then when i asked for an updated one, she still says Oct/Boy as of a couple weeks ago.

she told me Oct/boy last spring and then when i asked for an updated one, she still says Oct/Boy as of a couple weeks ago.

I hope Cheri is right on this one for you mine is one the way she is still working on Nov so it will be a while for mine to get sent.

I've just emailed for a free reading. She's currently working on November.

Has anybody who sent for their free reading in November got one back yet?

Look for Cheri22 on facebook i think the late i seen was her sending out Nov 16-23

Cherri predicted a boy in may either birth month, conceive month or month I find out, does she ever give a year?

Cherri predicted a boy in may either birth month, conceive month or month I find out, does she ever give a year?

I would be careful of this sort of thing. Real psychics will never do conception readings.

If you think about it, she will say a month and it will either be one of three things (conception, birth or when you find out) which means she has a 1 in 4 chance, or 25% chance of getting it right (12 divided by 3 guess= 4)

There was a psychic outed on here last year when she was a lurking member on baby and bump and would read peoples posts and see what they were doing then would take money for readings and tell them one snippet of information she'd read on here to make people think she was real. She was outed, and due to her nature everyone was pretty sure she would reinvent herself again under another name and target people again for money. Maybe not on BnB as the admin are pretty vigilant on here, but on other forums.

Obviously everyone wants as much hope as possible but some of these women are scammers and others play on people's emotions. I realise the woman discussed in this thread is free, but just be weary of these 'psychics'.

No, not many of them do and even if they do they "claim" it can be off by up to a year.

I would be careful of this sort of thing. Real psychics will never do conception readings.

If you think about it, she will say a month and it will either be one of three things (conception, birth or when you find out) which means she has a 1 in 4 chance, or 25% chance of getting it right (12 divided by 3 guess= 4)

There was a psychic outed on here last year when she was a lurking member on baby and bump and would read peoples posts and see what they were doing then would take money for readings and tell them one snippet of information she'd read on here to make people think she was real. She was outed, and due to her nature everyone was pretty sure she would reinvent herself again under another name and target people again for money. Maybe not on BnB as the admin are pretty vigilant on here, but on other forums.

Obviously everyone wants as much hope as possible but some of these women are scammers and others play on people's emotions. I realise the woman discussed in this thread is free, but just be weary of these 'psychics'.

OMG thats awfull!! :nope:

This was a free reading tho iv never paid for a reading

I'm so curious about who that was avalanche! I'm a sucker and I will admit that, I've spent so much money on readings :( I'm definitely not having any more :nope:

I emailed Cheri late last year and she is still saying Feb! Hers is the only one that prediction hasnt changed at all :dance:

xx

She said she currently working on the readings that were ordered the week of the 1st of December. I ordered mine the 3rd of December and I received it last night

She said she currently working on the readings that were ordered the week of the 1st of December. I ordered mine the 3rd of December and I received it last night

So that means I wont have to wait so long now, lol...

YAY, I can't wait to get mine I already got 2 predictions for April hoping for another one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->