Hair crisis!!

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this, but think i need some opinions!

As you may no i have bleach blonde hair - by that i mean i have the bleach put straight on my scalp every 6 weeks or so, as natuarally i'm very dark.

well i think it maybe time for a change :shock: i don't say this very often :lol: and i'm thinking about trying dark with some red/copper tones. and by doing it now, if i don't like it, i shall go back to my beloved bleach for our wedding.

so ladies, please help and inspire me!

I think that will look really nice on you hun! sure if you just go to a good hairdressers they will do a good job :D xx

thanks paula, thats what i thought, my hairdresser is fab, so i'll just see how brave i'm feeling saturday :lol:

Defo do it at the hairdressers hun, my sister is a hairdresser and quite often "rescues" my other sister and her friends hair lol!! I used to be blonde and stopped because my hair was getting like straw and snapping and had to be done in 2 phases. The magazine stall on Chelmsford Market have hair mags, 3 for £1.50 so might be worth picking a few up for inspration.

Carly i deffo think a nice chocolate brown would look fab on you, it'll sit nice with your tan too so wont make you look pale!!

Sounds really nice! Make sure to do before and after pics for us if you do go dark :) xx

I change between blonde and dark about 2 times a year, my hair is def in better condition when i change from blonde to dark.. it makes it all shiny and smooth! :) makes it look longer too, but def do it at hairdressers, Also make sure you want red in.. cos once thats in its a nightmare to get out, i always go fro chocolate brown,

Yep i want before and after pics. My mam dies her hair blond but every two years or so dies it brown and leaves it for a few months to stop it getting into two bad a condition

yes! I think you should give it a go, and imagine how much less upkeep it would need :D

I used to go blonde regularly but got fed up redoing it !

Cant wait to see pics!

thanks ladies for all your advice! knew you'd come through for me :thumbup:

ekkk! lets hope i'm brave!!!!

i think it would look nice but u have to be REALLLY brave because if you go dark and u dont like it then go back blonde its gunna mess ur hair up pretty bad! iv done it loads of times - gave up and stayed dark!

ive gone from blonde to dark a few times and people always say it looks better, if you have blue eyes it really makes them stand out and they look much bluer! hhmmmm think i may go dark again for xmas :blush:

oooo do it!! my sister's just gone from blonde to dark (well about 3 months ago) and her hair's in such better condition for it already! i bet it would really suit you!

thanks ladies :thumbup: i'm not sure how brave i will be! but, we shall see once i'm in 'the chair' :lol:

they'll be able to advise you hun, maybe take it a few steps at a time,c os it's sucha big change!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->