Haircut

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
Have you had your LO's hair cut yet?

Chase's is getting quite long on top and I can do a pretty good mohawk or even a pony tail. Think it's almost time to cut his hair.

Grace's hair is really long at the back but I haven't got the heart to cut it!

Elyse is 6 weeks old and needs a hair cut already :blush: but I won't do it!

It's sooooooooo long.. both her dad and I have thick hair, mine is really long and he has hair EVERYWHERE, 20 years old with back hair, chest hair, lots of facial hair, etc. lol. I was honestly worried I might end up with a sasquatch baby!!

BTW she went over to my boyfriend's house and his mother bathed her and gave her a mohawk, it wouldn't come out until her next bath. :(

My husband won't let me touch Connor's hair, he loves it. I'm worried about getting his haircut because he won't sit still for more then 2 seconds.

I've only trimmed my girls bangs since they were getting in their eyes but i'm not planning on cutting their hair for a long time, it's soo pretty and would look gorgeous long! :)

It's sooooooooo long.. both her dad and I have thick hair, mine is really long and he has hair EVERYWHERE, 20 years old with back hair, chest hair, lots of facial hair, etc. lol. I was honestly worried I might end up with a sasquatch baby!!

Lmao!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->