Hairy legs?? - Boy?!

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
So, this is quite embarrassing, but I've just checked out my legs... And my god, I need to shave!

It's grown SO much faster than usual, and it's waaay thicker than its ever been (yuk!).

I've just been reading online and a lot of women say when they've experienced this, it's always related to having a boy!

I know this is probably an old wives tale and its most likely hormones causing my embarrassingly hairy legs, Lol!

Has anyone heard of this before or experienced it themselves?
I really don't mind what sex I have, boy or girl, as long as they're healthy.
But I find this quite interesting. What do you ladies think? xx

I have noticed a definite increase in my body hair! Lol embarrassing! But I think it's jut hormones. They say a girl takes away your beauty, I think this counts lol!

I dont believe in any of them now, 3 very different pregs all boys. Had hair on belly for my second one and dont have that this time.

Haha! I read that too! An increase in hair definitely isn't helping me in the beauty stakes! I've also had acne, which I've heard can be a girl... All these old wives tales are confusing :D

I have acne this time and didnt have it last times , and a boy again lol

I been through them all, even in second preg my hair had a tinge of red in it I never seen before that was suppose to mean girl, there is something that you can check ion your eyes to see if its a boy or girl, indicated girl again. All the Chinese charts are wrong for me too. Its head wreaking not knowing this is the first time they actually told me in a scan which they normally refuse to do here.

It really does drive you mad doesn't it?! Lol. You read one thing, then you read something else that completely contradicts it! I'm waaay off finding out the sex, I'm only 8 weeks but I'd love to find out :D not that I mind either way.

Where abouts are you if you don't mind me asking? I'm in the uk, my pregnancy booklet says they don't always tell you the sex of the baby, I thought it was a given xx

I would say old wives tale as I didn't need to shave with my second pregnancy as hair just never grew......was a boy x

Haha thanks.... Good thing is that I've just had my third baby and they still hardly ever grow

I'm hoping mine go back to normal after pregnancy haha!
It actually is quite fun in a way... Even though its rather unwanted, it's interesting to see all the changes that happen to us. Even if some are quite random! xx

Both if my pregnancies I was covered in hair :/ and I have two girls. My belly is by far the worse

I never thought of that! I don't put a lot of thought into OWT's but they're still fun! The hair on my legs hasn't been growing as quickly as it usually does. And it might be just because I can see it better, but my belly is covered in blonde, fine hair.

I've also had hardly any acne at all and my skin is normally horrible. Now it's cleared up. I've been trying really hard to make this baby a boy lol

I have little hairs on my tummy aswell tht weren't there before ewwwwwww, pregnancy isn't attractive!! But I do love it

I never thought of that! I don't put a lot of thought into OWT's but they're still fun! The hair on my legs hasn't been growing as quickly as it usually does. And it might be just because I can see it better, but my belly is covered in blonde, fine hair.

I've also had hardly any acne at all and my skin is normally horrible. Now it's cleared up. I've been trying really hard to make this baby a boy lol

hahah I am lightly laughing along with the trying to make it a boy.

I am willing it too.

Too bad hubbys sperm got to decide at conception. We can still try out best!

hahah I am lightly laughing along with the trying to make it a boy.

I am willing it too.

Too bad hubbys sperm got to decide at conception. We can still try out best!

I worry that I'll be disappointed if they tell me it's a girl. Not that I wouldn't be thrilled, just that I've had it in my head all this time that it's a boy. It's just a gut feeling I have. We've been looking at girls names just in case.

I'm totally convinced I'm having a boy. Although I would be happy with either sex.

My OH's family are big producers of boys which is why I'm thinking that way haha!

Also, here's another old wives tale, my right boob is suddenly bigger than my left! I've read this is also an indicator of a boy! ...there's probably no truth to that at all but I've convinced myself lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->