Hakuna Matata's Book Reviews

Very true! When I was babysitting, my favorite part was reading to the kids before bed. My mom read to me a lot when I was a kid. I remember reading a chapter of Charlotte's Web everyday.

How young is too young to start with Harry Potter?? :haha:

That's wonderful. My mom was a reader and passed it down to me as well.

J.K Rowling said at 6 she did not feel comfortable reading it to one of her daughters yet, but eventually she did I think at 8 or 9:shrug: I have no idea, though. All I know is just you mentioning it makes me want to pop a movie in and watch it. hahahaha:rofl:

Wow. I've already read more books this year than last year and the year isn't half over yet. Not that I really have a goal, it's just interesting to compare.

New JK Rowling book coming out in the autumn, wonder if it will be good? It's totally different from the books she's written.

So I don't recommend doing this:

1) Watching the first half hour of the movie Water for Elephants
2) Reading half the book
3) Finishing the movie

You will compare all the tiny differences between the book and the movie and then lose the motivation to finish the book because you already know how it ends.

Oops.

But that being said, I really loved the movie, and I loved what I've read of the book thus far. The movie and book made me cry a few times because I cannot tolerate animal cruelty and because my body is ridden with pregnancy hormones, but I do love how the story ended. I recommend the book and the movie. Just read the book in its entirety first :haha:

I think I would go with watching the movie as I absolutely adore Reese and as a Twihard I have to support RP. lol

Also, I can't wait to get the new JK Rowl book. I took a break from reading this week. But I'll be back at it starting with continuing the third Game of Thrones book right now.

Enjoy your reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->