Halloween - Do you send treats?

Jen.Uh.Fur

Reaction score
Do you send treats to their friends at school? I was debating making bags for her class.

I don't, but my kids always bring lots home..I would say probably about 25% of the class does here

the school banned it when my son was there. it went OTT. some parents freaked out over it been banned but the rest of us were happy. it went from small little bags to toys, cards, and one mum even bought halloween cakes (8inch iced from marks and spencers) for each child in the whole class, 24 in total!!

ive never heard of it, were in the midlands and dd has never came home from school with anything on halloween.

the school banned it when my son was there. it went OTT. some parents freaked out over it been banned but the rest of us were happy. it went from small little bags to toys, cards, and one mum even bought halloween cakes (8inch iced from marks and spencers) for each child in the whole class, 24 in total!!

WTF! lol...a WHOLE cake each?! OMG, that is a little (or alot) overboard!!

In my sons class the girls and boys take turns bringing things in... Halloween was the girls, Xmas will be boys.

Rowan and I spent all Saturday afternoon baking biscuits for the trick-or-treaters (we're expecting them tonight, what with real Hallowe'en falling on a Monday). That is ENOUGH!

hmmmmm not sure if parents do it at my daughters school, its the first year she will be at school on a halloween day, so we shall see, its a nice idea but i didnt even think about doing something like that LOL

Over here we are not allow to send treat/cake into school at any time in the year, all sweets/cakes/unhealthy food has been banned in the school here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->