Hand wash only...

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
I may sound a bit dumb asking this...

But how do I hand wash things? Thomas has got a few teddies and they are all hand wash only... I really want to clean them but never hand washed before so don't know how?

What will happen if I put them in the washing machine on a low heat delicate setting? :/

Think you can buy hand wash stuff in the supermarket to clean by hand.
I personally put Teddies in the wash on a 30c cycle. We have a hand wash option on our machine-might be worth looking at yours to see if it has too
X

You can wash them in the sink by hand if you want
I usually use the delicate/silk option on my machine and its always been fine. Its a lower temp and spin.

Thanks ladies :) I'd rather do them in the washing machine.. So much easier lol!

Yeah I stick handwash stuff in the washing machine on a very gentle, cool cycle, and obviously dont tumble dry it! I Don't do it much over the summer but over winter when I start wearing knitwear I do it often.

I'd just throw them in the machine on a 30 wash. Nothing will happen, I never handwash stuff. Too much effort. Lol. Xx

Yep washing machine has won my vote lol! Ill whack them in later :D

* disclaimer * we take no responsibility for the outcome of the teddies

;)

I stuff hand wash only stuff in the washer and set it to the gentle program with baby detergent and softener...if you don't have a hand wash program you can always use the baby program and set it to 30c without tumble dry. Should be fine! :thumbup:

My washing machine has a hand wash programme, it's so handy!

Usually in the washer in one of those little mesh bags to keep it from getting twisted around, then hang to dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->