Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

littlemama16

3 angels babies
Reaction score
so whos with me for a june BFP!!
me and hubby have been ttc #1 since a mc in jan this year so fx'd june is our month i am currently on CD 4 and have my themometer and OPK's ready to go i only started bbt last month and O'd on CD 14 so heres hoping for a sitckey bean this month!! so come on girls lets all get our BFP's in june ready for a 2013 bundle of joy!! xx :dust::dust: to everyone x

hey sweetz i was on your other post for a may bfp but havent read it in while you didnt get your bfp??

hey sweetz i was on your other post for a may bfp but havent read it in while you didnt get your bfp??

Unfortunately no...the :witch: came yesterday and apparently I was sick on top of it. Heavy bleeding and nausea...I was shaking all over. Wasn't fun, but feeling much better today.

Ate a very healthy dinner last night. Chicken breast breaded with wheat germ instead of bread crumbs, brown rice instead of white rice and juice instead of soda. Woke up feeling great and energized! For breakfast had a grapefruit, couple strawberries, yogurt and a prenatal. Feeling wonderful!

I'm trying to fix my diet bc according to my doctors (and google) that is a big thing and my diet sucked lol. Gotta make a good oven for the baby right? :winkwink:

aw :hugs: heres to a june bfp hey!
yeah i gave up smoking drinking cafinated drinks and 99% of junk food gotta have the odd bit a choccie lol i take my prenatal every day and my doc and google told me that grapefruit is very good for you for increasing you CM so heres hoping our ovens are nice and sparkly just waiting for a little bean to start cooking!
wow yur dnner sounds delish might have to make that myself :)

aw :hugs: heres to a june bfp hey!
yeah i gave up smoking drinking cafinated drinks and 99% of junk food gotta have the odd bit a choccie lol i take my prenatal every day and my doc and google told me that grapefruit is very good for you for increasing you CM so heres hoping our ovens are nice and sparkly just waiting for a little bean to start cooking!
wow yur dnner sounds delish might have to make that myself :)

It was delish! Lol! I gave up smoking a couple months ago, coffee and soda last month, this month is the junk food. What me docs said was this " if your fridge looks like a bright rainbow...that is a good thing" well...my fridge sure does look like a rainbow!

hah yay sweetz if we both get bfps in june looks like well have the same due date i got af on saturday did you? we would be bump buddies!fingers crossed for that

hah yay sweetz if we both get bfps in june looks like well have the same due date i got af on saturday did you? we would be bump buddies!fingers crossed for that

Early Sunday am! Bump buddies fo sure! Lol!

Hey can I join u lovely ladies? I'm sorry for ur losses I had a mc at 7 wks on 9th march now on cd4 and hoping to get a June BFP.... Got my OPKs at the ready :)

Woohooooo bump buddies! And sure Cheryl! :)

We're all close in our cycles so thts good...xx

Yes we are! I am on cd3, sweetz i think cd2??? and you cd4. That is so cool. I would be thrilled if we all got BFPs this month. We would all be at the same stages of pregnancy together, and since we have all suffered a loss (sadly) we would all be there for each other

Sounds like a plan missy ttc buddies soon to be bump buddies :) here so :dust: ladies

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hope that my doctors appointment goes ok..

I would like to join if you ladies don't mind! We lost our baby on April 19th. We have been trying before af but not sure that will work out....my face is breaking out like a teenage boys so I am sure she is right around the corner. So hoping for june!!

I would like to join if you ladies don't mind! We lost our baby on April 19th. We have been trying before af but not sure that will work out....my face is breaking out like a teenage boys so I am sure she is right around the corner. So hoping for june!!

Welcome bamagurl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"