Hands up for a June/July BFP!! *UPDATE 10 BFP*

Hey can I join u lovely ladies? I'm sorry for ur losses I had a mc at 7 wks on 9th march now on cd4 and hoping to get a June BFP.... Got my OPKs at the ready :)

welcome Cherylc3 so sorry hear about your mc :hugs: :dust:

I would like to join if you ladies don't mind! We lost our baby on April 19th. We have been trying before af but not sure that will work out....my face is breaking out like a teenage boys so I am sure she is right around the corner. So hoping for june!!

welcome bamagurl fx'd for a june BFP so sorry for your loss :hugs: :dust:

hey all i got af on friday 4th and am due to ovulate in about 13 days so heres hoping we catch that little eggy and get a june bfp and hopefully we can all be bump buddies fx'd and :dust: for everyone x

hey all i got af on friday 4th and am due to ovulate in about 13 days so heres hoping we catch that little eggy and get a june bfp and hopefully we can all be bump buddies fx'd and :dust: for everyone x

Epic....the bump buddies thread hehe

Hey we're both on cd5 :happydance: hopefully we will be oing at the same time and get a lovely BFP together...:thumbup: I'm hoping I o round about cd12 then I can test 1st June....xxx :dust: ladies

Hey we're both on cd5 :happydance: hopefully we will be oing at the same time and get a lovely BFP together...:thumbup: I'm hoping I o round about cd12 then I can test 1st June....xxx :dust: ladies

Yay!! F'Xd we get our BFPs around the same time I usually O on cd 14 and looking to test on the 2nd of June as thats when AF is due hopefully she stays away!! X

Hi All, Count me in. I'm on CD 4 but I don't expect to ovulate until CD 20 ish so annoying trying everything to bring it forward but nothing worked so far.

Welcome sath... Here's some :dust: ur way lady...xxxx

Ooooh, can I join? I'm just finishing up my AF (first after MC) right now, so hoping to ovulate around May 20th, testing first week of June! Need that BFP for a Valentines Day 2013 baby!

XXX

Ooooh, can I join? I'm just finishing up my AF (first after MC) right now, so hoping to ovulate around May 20th, testing first week of June! Need that BFP for a Valentines Day 2013 baby!

XXX
Welcome I never tht of tht my ex boyfriends bday was the 15 feb so I want a BFP but don't want the 15th lol...xx

Hi All, Count me in. I'm on CD 4 but I don't expect to ovulate until CD 20 ish so annoying trying everything to bring it forward but nothing worked so far.

yay i am on cd4 too, i didn't O last month and got AF on cd17.....

XXX

welcome so sorry for your loss f'xd for a bfp in june :dust:

hey hun welcome, im not 100% sure on anything either have you asked your doc?? :dust:

XXX
Welcome I never tht of tht my ex boyfriends bday was the 15 feb so I want a BFP but don't want the 15th lol...xx

haha i totally understand that!! my dads bday is on the 9th of feb and he passede away when i was 11 so i would love to have bub then :)

Another waaaaay too hot day inFL (hides in the a/c). Af slowing down...which is normal I have very short visits. Been up since 5:30....feeling overall pretty good. Going to clean the house today. I really need to mop. Have asked ss to mop for a week now....nothing. Can't take it anymore. We got into last night bc he has been acting like a disrespectful turd. He came clean and said that he is afraid of trusting anyone completely bc everyone he has, has effed him over. I told him I ain't like everyone else....made the boy get watery eyed....kinda felt bad afterwards. His mother is a total psychopath and has serious issues...can't stand the woman. So I understand why he is scared to trust another mom figure. I did tell him to stop calling me mama if it is just bc I am with his father. I told him call me mama when you want me to be that person to you. Harsh I know....but he needs to learn not everyone is going to be an arse to him! Arghh....teenagers lol

I am on cd4 also. I have heard that people who used fertility supplements like fertility blend for women were able to bring there CD down to 14 or 15 ish..

Another waaaaay too hot day inFL (hides in the a/c). Af slowing down...which is normal I have very short visits. Been up since 5:30....feeling overall pretty good. Going to clean the house today. I really need to mop. Have asked ss to mop for a week now....nothing. Can't take it anymore. We got into last night bc he has been acting like a disrespectful turd. He came clean and said that he is afraid of trusting anyone completely bc everyone he has, has effed him over. I told him I ain't like everyone else....made the boy get watery eyed....kinda felt bad afterwards. His mother is a total psychopath and has serious issues...can't stand the woman. So I understand why he is scared to trust another mom figure. I did tell him to stop calling me mama if it is just bc I am with his father. I told him call me mama when you want me to be that person to you. Harsh I know....but he needs to learn not everyone is going to be an arse to him! Arghh....teenagers lol

AHHH you live in Florida. Lucky i live in Jersey. hate it..
That is good Af is slowing down. Mine is definitely not!! I usually have 7 day cycles though. How has the healthy eating been going? Did you look into pre seed or guafinesin for fertile cm? How old is your step son? My fiancee also has 2 daughters from a previous relationship. The mother is out of her fricken mind, refused to let him see them when she found out I was preg until he had no choice but to get a court order for visitation. She won't let them come with in 50 feet of me. Oh well, she is there Mom and I am not going to force a relationship with them. He only got 3 hours a week with them and other then that she won't even let him see them on there birthdays or holidays if it is not a visitation day.

Anyway hope things get better with your step son, how long have you lived with him? He will hopefully warm up soon...

AHHH you live in Florida. Lucky i live in Jersey. hate it..
That is good Af is slowing down. Mine is definitely not!! I usually have 7 day cycles though. How has the healthy eating been going? Did you look into pre seed or guafinesin for fertile cm? How old is your step son? My fiancee also has 2 daughters from a previous relationship. The mother is out of her fricken mind, refused to let him see them when she found out I was preg until he had no choice but to get a court order for visitation. She won't let them come with in 50 feet of me. Oh well, she is there Mom and I am not going to force a relationship with them. He only got 3 hours a week with them and other then that she won't even let him see them on there birthdays or holidays if it is not a visitation day.

Anyway hope things get better with your step son, how long have you lived with him? He will hopefully warm up soon...

Ooo me & NJ do NOT get along lol

Healthy eating going great but did sneak 2 Oreos and a Pepsi last night. :blush:

My ss is 16 and thinks he is a man already and he can do what he wants when he wants. He has lived with us permanently since Feb. so only been about 4 months. I dare the mother to come within 5 feet of me or him....I will lay the smack down. Lol :bodyb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->