Hannah's Christmas Journal 2019

HLx

Mummy to Layla, George & Enzo <3
Reaction score
I've never done a journal before so hopefully this will help keep remember things I've seen on here for ideas!

DD - 7
Like all things tech, science, arty.

DS - 5
Has very few interests. However is big into the game Roblox, he does like outdoor toys though.

Baby due in November
Not really getting much, as he will be roughly a month old, however I won't leave him out and will get toys and bits to last him for the following year. Babys grow so fast after all.

DD <3 Main present this year - African Land snail, with tank.

Other presents: £100 of clothes to last the following year, Roblox mermaid figure set, smart watch, Frozen 2 annual book

DS <3 Main present this year - Hobby grade RC car which goes 70mph, please help :rofl: OH is big into these things, so it's something they can do together and get out of the house!

Other presents: £100 clothes to last the following year, Roblox robots figure set, smart watch, Roblox annual book

Baby <3 nothing as of yet!

:xmas2: :xmas2: :xmas2:

Last edited:
Following. My 5 year old is also into Roblox. I managed to get him a toy set for £6 in morrisons which is £12+ everywhere else I've seen it.

Following. My 5 year old is also into Roblox. I managed to get him a toy set for £6 in morrisons which is £12+ everywhere else I've seen it.

Fab! Not sure If I've mentioned to you before but keep an eye on Ebay! I've had some amazing roblox sets for dirt cheap on there before now!

Following! :) I always thought your name was Helen for some reason. No idea why! :rofl:

Hahaha you know what, a few times in my life I've had people thinking my name is Helen, I must look like one or give off Helen vibes! Not that's a good thing, my ex boss is Helen and I hated her so much:rofl:

Fab! Not sure If I've mentioned to you before but keep an eye on Ebay! I've had some amazing roblox sets for dirt cheap on there before now!

Now you mention it, you did tell me that. I knew someone had but couldn't remember who.

Just picked these up for DD and DS on Ebay! This is twice this year now I've had some good deals on with roblox figures, and if you buy two you get 8% off, not much but hey its something!

Screenshot_20190930-094027_eBay.jpg

Does any girl mums know where I can pick up the 'Twozies' play sets? DD collects them and I didn't realise she is actually still into them! I used to get them from home bargains at just £3.99 for a 12 set! I don't think they are there anymore and when looking online people and sellers are selling them for stupid money to what I used to pay! They are definitely not worth £7 plus lol

Screenshot_20190930-112356_Chrome.jpg

Wasnt going to as my daughter already has a smart watch, but these ones take sim cards, can make phone calls and take photos, and they were dirt cheap off Wish!

20191001_090740.jpg

That looks great, I didn't know they did things like that

I thought they were lovely, they seem to do more than the one my daughter already has and as she's into her tech she likes gadgets which actually do something, I feel like I'm making a good progress on christmas now

I'm stuck on what else to get now :(

Starting to cringe slightly now! This is just a Google imagine of the type of snail that will he my daughters christmas present, my mum works in a primary school where they keep these at pets, but this is what they look like when they get big... they are much smaller right now, I feel a bit sick hahaha I'm sure he will be lovely

jjfHDbFczPSRchDLEMua3f-320-80.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->