Happy bfp symptoms :) - comments please

mrbojangles

Reaction score
Hi

Congrats to all you lovely ladies who have BFP's.............just wondering if you would like to share with us how long you have been and trying and what symptoms you had when you discovered you were pregnant (or even if you experienced no symptoms)!

H&H 9 months to you all.........Mwah xxxxx

hi , my symptoms were : 1. dh said id gotten bigger boobs approx 7/8 dpo ........
2. sore boobs from approx 8dpo (still are ....tender boobs usually fade when af on her way)
3. cramping all! day 6dpo (prayed it wud be implantation, looks like it was )
4. lots more lotion like cm in the 2nd part of 2ww
5. 9/10 dpo sore throat/ loosing voice
6. going to the loo lots more
7. restless sleep/waking up early .....but could be coz was anxious to test
8. at nite time @9dpo/10dpo am was getting poking like sensation around bellybutton (weird)

but saying all that i feel ok lol

Congrats Camarashy and thanks for the run down of what symptoms you are experiencing!

I think that symptoms are a bit of a mine field as some people experience a whole host of changes like yourself but others have no clue that they are pregnant! I suppose its a bit like af, some people suffer really bad where as others have it relatively easy!

Happy and Healthy 9 months to you....

Tryin to fill myself full of PMA as im approachin af next week and im sure this aint my month but onward and upward!!!:hugs:

sorry i prob did go on a bit lol

im only noticing these symptoms coz i was ttc!!! i feel fine apart from these honestly lol
my pregnancies are usually pretty good so fingers crossed this one goes as smoothly ;)
gl on the 2ww hun :)

Hello,

I got my BFP at 9dpo. Soon after I had sore boobs, extream fatigue (wanting to fall sleep all day) bitter taste in my mouth and nausea. :hugs: Good luck

congrats mommyo2girls!! H&H 9 months and thanks for your symptoms

Hi

Congrats to all you lovely ladies who have BFP's.............just wondering if you would like to share with us how long you have been and trying and what symptoms you had when you discovered you were pregnant (or even if you experienced no symptoms)!

H&H 9 months to you all.........Mwah xxxxx

We weren't really trying, it was a bit of a shock!:blush:

My first symptom was definitely sore bbs:blush:, and then cramps... I kept thinking I was going to get my period any second... so when it was 2 days late, I took a test and BAM!

But yes, be suspicious of sore bbs!!!

Congratulations to all who had their BFP! I have not make an announcement yet. But to make the story short, i didn't had my period in june, ( i tested and got a bfn), so I was waiting for my period on July. Never in my mind I thought I could be pregnant because i was not trying but not preventing either. So the days before my BFP i had to wake up in the middle of the night to drink water because i was so thirsty, also my breast were so sore and still are, so far those are my only symptoms, nothing else that i can recall.

Is there anyone who didnt experience any symptoms in the 2ww leading to BFP??

Is there anyone who didnt experience any symptoms in the 2ww leading to BFP??

I didnt experience any symptoms that were out of the ordinary from a regular AF. The only difference I noticed was that I was very hot everyday.

Thanks for your answers girls........really interesting!

The other thing I was wondering, is if every person experiences different af symptoms would their af symptoms reflect the severity of the pregnancy symptoms? For instance, I dont experience many af symptoms and periods are pretty painless for me (lucky I know) apart from a little moodiness, therfore, might my pregnancy symptoms be a reflection of this? Maybe stupid question or reasoning just curious!!! xxx:flower:

hello i will list my symptoms although i didnt really have meny till i was about 9 wks pregnant.
7dpo shooting pain in right breast
8-12dpo spot breakout, boobs getting more painfull everyday mainly in evening,feeling more hungry, creamy thick cm GROSE.
13dpo BFP
14DPO getting very very mild sickeness.
9 weeks pregnant extream bouts of tiredness and feeling very sick like sea sick. hope this helps some woman get symptoms strait away but others get them later. i still have sickness tiredness and sore boobs now. i do rememver in early pregnancy the symptoms came and whent so that is normal to. ho[pe this helps xxx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

https://www.justparents.co.uk/images/genderpred/predictedGirl.gif

Hello,
Me and my husband have been trying for 5 years. I got my bfp on our 5th wedding anaversary on 7/23.
My symptoms before bfp was:
1. light cramping in ovaries 5 dpo
2. low backache 6 dpo-now
3. shooting pains in hips and thighs, this is what really made me supect 7dpo something was going on.
4. what seem like uterine aching or cramping not like af cramps 7dpo-now
everthing else is slowly coming after bfp.

Hi Hope I can join this thread. I have just got BFP today and very excitied. This was my first time on clomid and my symptoms were
Tired during the dat but couldnt sleep at night very well
Sore boobs
Metalic taste and some headaches.
Last few days change in cm - watery
sore throay about 9dpo did not last very long
Really thirsty
This site is great to share news and to help each other... thank you

Congrats to everyone!!! I have one question.. Does sore boobs, mean sore nipples as well? Thanks.

hi my boobs are getting more tender day by day now and only today my nipples have started to get real sensitive to touch!! hth ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->